Soft Camper Shell

menasco

My current truck, 15 F150, has a ARE camper shell. It has a yakima rack for kayak's. Love it.

15-f150.thumb.jpg.ee946a61906c5ce99e1c4edc2a768fb0.jpg

Ordered a F250 and plan to pull a 5th wheel camper and having a camper shell is out of the picture. I've been researching options and found some tonneau covers with t-slots and a yahima overhaul hd system. This would allow a place for the kayaks and can be removed when not needed. I also have seen soft camper caps, bestop and softopper. I really like this idea but have not found an option to carry the kayaks.

My question is has anyone found a rack system that fits over a soft camper shell?

overhaulhd_2_yak_profile_middle_1_1.1568302198_1728x.thumb.jpg.a7e25addcf51989d611a93e501debb27.jpg

1404406648_f250soft.thumb.jpeg.8d705fbe0b65a1b735801748fcca42c2.jpeg

• Like 1

Hey man, don't have an answer to your specific question but I was curious what hard tonneau covers you have been looking at that are compatible with the Overhaul HD system? I've been trying to find a quality combination that would allow the tonneau to always be on and then I can add/remove the kayak racks as needed.