F250 ordered looking for helpful knowledge

Joshkbird

Hey guys. New to the forum and this process. Thank you for adding me. I ordered a f250 lariat diesel back in December I got the ford motor company acknowledgment email. But nothing else since then. I know a lot of you have been waiting a long time. Dealer already called me and recommended to remove the bedliner which I did. It says I’m a priority 12. What should I expect. And what can I do as far as getting the best deal  Thank you in advance 

On 1/18/2022 at 11:50 AM, Joshkbird said:

Hey guys. New to the forum and this process. Thank you for adding me. I ordered a f250 lariat diesel back in December I got the ford motor company acknowledgment email. But nothing else since then. I know a lot of you have been waiting a long time. Dealer already called me and recommended to remove the bedliner which I did. It says I’m a priority 12. What should I expect. And what can I do as far as getting the best deal  Thank you in advance 

I ordered  4-16-21 and it came in

10-14-21 the wait will drive you nuts.  But in the end it will be  worth it,  as for deals, I would say that will vary from dealer to dealer.

Screenshot_20220105-010612_Photos.jpg

Edited by khansen

On 1/20/2022 at 7:47 AM, khansen said:

I ordered  4-16-21 and it came in

10-14-21 the wait will drive you nuts.  But in the end it will be  worth it,  as for deals, I would say that will vary from dealer to dealer.

Screenshot_20220105-010612_Photos.jpg

That right there is one beautiful damn truck! I ordered the same color with the BAP. Gonna add a 2.5” leveling kit and either 35s or 37s on 20X10 all black wheels with a -18 offset to get that slightly wider stance. Also going to add the Tremor valance. I cannot wait… but I guess I’m going to have to wait. Again, one great looking truck!

• Like 1