Howdy from Texas

TexasFordman18

Apologies in advance if this already been discussed.....I ordered a 2022 Ford F250 XLT with no extra options or accessories on Jan 3, 2022. I've read through these forums and learned the plant was shut down until Jan 17, 2022.  I've received an email stating the order was confirmed.  How long is typically taking to get the "scheduled for production" email  My dealer said the order was given a priority of 10. Many thanks to any information would be helpful.

6 hours ago, TexasFordman18 said:

Apologies in advance if this already been discussed.....I ordered a 2022 Ford F250 XLT with no extra options or accessories on Jan 3, 2022. I've read through these forums and learned the plant was shut down until Jan 17, 2022.  I've received an email stating the order was confirmed.  How long is typically taking to get the "scheduled for production" email  My dealer said the order was given a priority of 10. Many thanks to any information would be helpful.

Suggest reading the threads in the Super Duty Board. Delays for scheduling have been about 8 weeks to 8 months, but with a basic build configuration you may be on the shorter end of the delay.