22 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Agate Black

Ok then, your order number is wrong.  Or you are giving me an incorrect dealer code.  I only have 1 order in the system with that combination and it is for a F350 with a 6.7L diesel and it was originally ordered on Oct 22nd.  So - get me the real information or we can just forget about this one.

F24544

B914 (it's a little fuzzy, but I think that's it)

So I'm just now noticing that was the original set of numbers you posted.  I don't know what else to tell you.

The priority code 80 indicates this is a stock order, not a retail order.  You need to talk to your dealer/salesman.

Cyberdman, sorry for invading your space.  I was just trying to help out.

Edited by BigUnixGeek

Ok according to your Preview Order sheet your order should be Dealer Code F24544 and order code B914.  However I can tell you it definitely is not.  There is 1 of 1 vehicle in the system with that combination and like I said it is an F350 6.7L Diesel.  I do not know what Deal 95888 is supposed to mean.  I can tell you though that Priority Code 80 is simply meant for a dealer stock order (which is also why it says Type: Stock), not what a customer's order should be.

I've spent more than a half hour on just this one order today (not counting previous days), and I should really be using that time to help others that actually have real orders.  So, I'm done with this.

It was suggested I buy you a box of cookies with the hope you forgive me for the previous debacle. Name your flavor!

Lets try this again. Same build, new dealership 

’22 F250 Lariat CCSB 7.3 SRW Agate Black

Order # R201

Sales # F24486

Fingers crossed for Unscheduled - Clean

21 minutes ago, cyberdman said:

Dude! Excellent!

F24486 / R201 :

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Clean     Feb-01-2022, 16:41 EST.

It really sucks that you had to pick a new dealership to make this happen.  I hope everything goes very smoothly for you from here on out.

That’s a relief! We are off to a great start.

Thank you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...