Anyone Have 22 Super Duty Custom Sun Shades?

CBears

My 22 F-250 will spend most of her life in my garage and will hopefully be with us for a very long time.  She will not be a daily driver but rather a travel vehicle for family and a travel trailer.  When she is parked at a campsite for days at a time, I'd like to have the windows blocked so the sun isn't continually beating in on the interior and also so what is inside the truck isn't readily viewable.  I thought about window tint but I am getting older and I'm not wanting anything making the windows darker.  The clear window tint still lets people look inside obviously. 

I think I've settled on some custom fit window shades that are made specifically for the F-250.  I've been looking at the Weather Tech sun shades for a few days.  The reviews are mostly alright but several are less than glowing.  While they aren't horribly expensive, they aren't cheap either.  $154 for the set with storage bags currently.

Does anyone have any experience with these or others?  Anyone made their own successfully?  Any other ideas/options?

If this is talked about elsewhere on the forum, my apologies.  I did a search and didn't come up with anything.

Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, rjrrtheis said:

I have the Weather Tech sun shade kits on all my vehicles. The fit extremely well, and the quality is outstanding. I would recommend them to anyone.

I have had their floor mats before and really liked them.  Plus, the Line-X dealer I'm going to for my bed liner and tonneau cover is a WeatherTech dealer also.

3 hours ago, CBears said:

Those do look nice.  Do you have them in an F250 right now?

I ordered a windshield shade for my 2022 F350.

I'm still waiting for it to get built....Ordered on 10/25/21.

However,  I also have one for our 2021 Toyota Highlander and love how it fits. 

Works good for the Arizona summer heat

Edited by Havasu Guy
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Havasu Guy said:

I ordered a windshield shade for my 2022 F350.

I'm still waiting for it to get built....Ordered on 10/25/21.

However,  I also have one for our 2021 Toyota Highlander and love how it fits. 

Works good for the Arizona summer heat

I appreciate the input, thank you very much!

30 minutes ago, Stevens7.3 said:

I've got the full kit for my '22, fit is amazing, they also have a shiny side for heat and a black side for the winter time. Yes it can be a PITA but keeping the sun off the seats is big for me.

Thank you for the response. 

4 hours ago, doyall said:

I have the CoverCraft  UVS100 Custom Sunscreen in my truck and the wife's Grand Cherokee.  Moderately priced, well constructed and effective but as a fold-up it is a bit cumbersome.

I’m only seeing the front windshield. Am I missing something?