6.7L Power Stroke Coffee Table Books

I was doing a bit of snooping on the FTE (Ford Truck Enthusiast) forum and found a link for these Coffee Table books:

https://www.forddoctorsdts.com/coffeetablebooks.html/

I download the one for the 2020 Diesel engine as I'm sure it's basically the same engine they have in the 2021/2022 series. Wow, talk about a treasure of information! Basically everything you wanted to know about the Power Stroke engine where almost every system of the engine is explained in detail. It has detailed diagrams where all the major components are located just in case you need to know where that EGR Temperature sensor is hiding :) They also have several guides on some of the earlier Power Stroke engines that you might want to look at. Anyway, thought I would share the link in case you are bored to tears waiting for your truck to arrive.

Edited by AtlasBlue350
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, bob99 said:

Excellent find.  Does anyone know if the full Workshop Manuals can be purchased anywhere?

Not yet. However, when it becomes available you will be able to get it from Helm for $205:

http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=helm&Mfg=FMC&Make=FRD&Model=F350&Year=2022&Category=1&Keyword=&Module=&selected_media=

If you need the service manual for a earlier truck they probably have it in stock.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/2/2022 at 10:45 PM, AtlasBlue350 said:

I was doing a bit of snooping on the FTE (Ford Truck Enthusiast) forum and found a link for these Coffee Table books:

They described the problems of creating new engines and how new environmental standards affect it. The government has now set stringent new standards for commercial vehicle engines. While researching essays on environmental issues https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/environment-problems-environment/ I found a lot of positive feedback for such an environmental policy. I cannot agree with them because commercial vehicles are often used in difficult operating conditions and reliability is important for such vehicles, which cannot always be combined with environmental standards.

I download the one for the 2020 Diesel engine as I'm sure it's basically the same engine they have in the 2021/2022 series. Wow, talk about a treasure of information! Basically everything you wanted to know about the Power Stroke engine where almost every system of the engine is explained in detail. It has detailed diagrams where all the major components are located just in case you need to know where that EGR Temperature sensor is hiding :) They also have several guides on some of the earlier Power Stroke engines that you might want to look at. Anyway, thought I would share the link in case you are bored to tears waiting for your truck to arrive.

Cool book, thanks!

Edited by ChrissJ