2022 Explorer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a little confused on whether I'm allowed to ask for an update.  I know if there is a date, we aren't allowed to until it is past but I believe that is just for production.

If I have to wait till after the 18th, please disregard this and I'll post again.

Otherwise, if I could get an update.

Thanks!!

1FMSK8DH1NGB22944

Thanks for caring enough to say that.  That date rule is specific only in regards to starting production.  If you are in production or even past it, you can get weekly updates.

You started shipping 13 days ago, but according to the tracker it still never went anywhere.

In Transit - Shipped Rail - Railcar # CN 712264 (Norfolk Southern Corp )    Ramp 79, Chicago Mc, IL    Apr-01-2022, 15:16 CT.

1 hour ago, cyberdman said:

Thanks for caring enough to say that.  That date rule is specific only in regards to starting production.  If you are in production or even past it, you can get weekly updates.

You started shipping 13 days ago, but according to the tracker it still never went anywhere.

In Transit - Shipped Rail - Railcar # CN 712264 (Norfolk Southern Corp )    Ramp 79, Chicago Mc, IL    Apr-01-2022, 15:16 CT.

Thanks for the info.  I've been tracking the rail car CN712264 since you posted it last week and it is actually in eastern NY now (Indiana to Ohio to PA to NY).  

Crossing fingers I won't need to ask again next week but will definitely post a pic once I get one.

Appreciate everything you do for us.

On 4/20/2022 at 7:05 AM, cyberdman said:

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 63873329 (United Road Service )    Ramp 04, Ayer, MA    Apr-19-2022, 07:12 ET.

My sister in law Thanks you greatly for all the tracking.  She picked it up today.

Thanks again!!

124944.thumb.jpeg.48e0621eaf1cec327c00ca2060b67053.jpeg

• Like 2