2022 F350 Lariat Ultimate

First off, thank you for taking the time out of your day to help us out. Really appreciate it. If you are able to look up this vehicle for me, that would be great.

2022 F350 Lariat Ultimate, Iconic Silver

Order Code: 9398

VIN: 1FT8W3BT6NED90901

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning, would you be able to provide an update status when you can reference this truck please?

Thank you and have a great day. 

Good morning,

tha k you for the continuous updates. If I may be able to get an update this week please? Hoping to get a rail car number this time if it’s left. Fingers crossed!

Good morning, if I am able to get a status update when you get a chance?

If it still shows the same status as it has the last two weeks, does that mean it has “left” shelbeyville due to the “in transit” status or currently sitting at the yard waiting to leave based on your experience with tracking?

Not sure if it hasn’t updated because it is in enroute to it’s next destination scan or hasn’t left yet since it hasn’t been assigned a rail car number. 

Thank you again for your time.

Hello,

thank you for the last update. Third times a charm, but I feel as I’ll be getting my delayed shipping email this upcoming week. Is it common for these trackers (not the Ford online tracker, but the actual vehicle tracker) to be wonky and truck still show up? 

Good morning, 

Thank you for the last update. If I can get a status update please this week? My estimated delivery windows has come and gone. Wondering what it will show now.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, cyberdman said:

Your ETA came and went because you vehicle has not moved from its spot for some reason.

In Transit - Received    Ramp 8P, Shelbyville Mc, KY    Mar-25-2022, 06:46 ET.  

thanks for the update, much appreciated.

I’m just a small fish in the vast of orders, but is this something I should bring up to the dealer or it’ll sort itself out with the strain on logistics? Weird I did not even get a new ETA yet.