Hello Ford Lovers first post

HarrisonIII

looking forward in sharing and reading all information offered here!

Firs to introduce myself...  My first car in 1985 was a candy apple red mustang. I bought it when i was 16 and it cost $2,000.

When i went to take a look at the car we took our family mechanic who could work on anything but loved ford's. I will never forget he said "if you don't get it i am buying it" the rest is history and wish i still had the car. It came with a 1971 289 and i have no idea why. it came stock with the 289 so no idea why motor was replaced. Holly 4 barrel carb Hurst 4 speed shifter and loud exhaust.

in a few years of owning it i replaced wheels and tires new chrome bumpers and a few other touch ups. Damn those were the days..

ok so since have had a handfull of 150's and now in a 2016 FX4 waiting on a ordered 2022 F150  Lariat FX4 ordered on Dec. 07 and at first the build date was first week in march now they bumped it 3 weeks ago saying April 4 build date. So now i wait anxiously and i am not the patient type!

Oh almost forgot to mention I live in Richmond VA, and the company i work for is locate din Greensboro NC and all the fords get ordered from a dealer down there.