Sport Badlands Delays?

thekingprawn

Over at the Bronco Sport forums some people are reporting emails from Ford yesterday explaining they've run into scheduling delays. So far it's all people who ordered last year in November or December. It seems one of the common adds is the premium package. The Long McArthur video a couple of weeks ago said the premium package Badlands just aren't getting scheduled. In my area the Ford inventory search tool (its accuracy?) lists 13 delivered or ordered with the package. What gives? Are these dealer stock that has waited even longer to be scheduled, or is dealer stock making it to production ahead of retail orders? Another thing said in the video was that only 23% of Bronco Sport sales were retail orders because the line was caught up and able to deliver dealer stock. I'm confused that there are people still waiting since November to be scheduled if production has caught up. Am I just being mental, or is Ford kind of messing this up for some people?

Screenshot_20220318-202659_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Edited by thekingprawn