Not a single email

Hey all, I ordered my tremor 6.7 in the end of november with a priority code 19 and never got a single email from Ford. I called the dealership on Friday to make sure that the email was correct and my sales guy said it was. He said that for some reason there have been a bunch of people who weren't receiving emails. I wanted it know is this true? Am I the only one who has experienced this? 

Same with me, never contacted by Ford.  Ordered a 250 CC, 4WD, Lariat with BAP last December and received a Priority Code 19 at that time.  Salesman stated I would receive additional information in the (snail) mail from Ford, including discounts because of where "I live".  Mid February emailed salesman notifying him still no correspondence from Ford but new paperwork showed Priority Code 10.

Yesterday, per information from another post (Cyberman?), I emailed salesman again asking him to make sure my email address has been included with the Web Based Dealer Ordering (WBDO) system and he has submitted my buyers order and drivers license in the Customer Order Verification Program (COVP) for "... incremental allocation and priority scheduling."  Salesman has been good about returning emails so will see.  Hopefully haven't waisted last 3 months waiting but have other purchase plans/options if this one falls through.

Edited by AFJ
Additional relevant info
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Montana85 said:

I didn’t receive an email either for a couple of weeks. Come to find out the dealer actually didn’t submit my order. Have you called Ford marketing to make sure your order is in?

I had the same experience,  waited a week with no word. Went in o ask about the order and was informed they have not entered the order yet. Told that dealer not to bother and went to another dealer in town. Got my confirmation email while sitting in the dealership. Scheduled two week later. No I wait. 

37 minutes ago, winkzoot said:

I had the same experience,  waited a week with no word. Went in o ask about the order and was informed they have not entered the order yet. Told that dealer not to bother and went to another dealer in town. Got my confirmation email while sitting in the dealership. Scheduled two week later. No I wait. 

Yeah dealer said they only order certain days but I think they just forgot. The order actually got placed 12/9 and it just went into production this week.

9 hours ago, jstapleton said:

Same boat here.  Ordered 11\26.  Dealer had my correct email on the paperwork and called to verify it also.  Haven't received any emails, but I know the order went in correctly.  I haven't been scheduled or assigned a VIN yet, so maybe they fixed that glitch?

I hope so I going to contact them and make sure my order is in

1 hour ago, YODA said:

You dealer probably never put it in the system. If you have your order number contact Ford customer service. I have gotten numerous emails and my truck is being built this week Ordered Nov.

I called customer service and there system was down just my luck so I will call them tomorrow to find out.