Tra1969

Hello, I'm Fred.  Have owned Ford's most of my adult life.  From a '89 Mustang GT to a 2003 F150.  Now I drive a 14 Escape and '19 Ranger FX4.  Waiting on my 2022 Ford Ranger Tremor to be shipped.  The wait is killing me :) .  Glad to be a part of the group.

Welcome Fred.  The waits kills some more than others.  I see trucks delivered in 3 months and some that haven't event started the build process after 8 months.  I am not sure all the stars that have to line up to get a quick delivery but I think I read that the backorder on Super Duty trucks is about 280,000.  They can build about 90 trucks per hour if both plants are operating at capacity - much less if there are parts shortages.  If everything were equal this is about 130 twenty four hour days to get rid of the backlog.  A long time, in any case.  Take time to prowl around and there are some really good folks here and lots of good information.

• 2 weeks later...