The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

Sign in to follow this  
Tra1969

Hello, I'm Fred.  Have owned Ford's most of my adult life.  From a '89 Mustang GT to a 2003 F150.  Now I drive a 14 Escape and '19 Ranger FX4.  Waiting on my 2022 Ford Ranger Tremor to be shipped.  The wait is killing me :) .  Glad to be a part of the group.

Welcome Fred.  The waits kills some more than others.  I see trucks delivered in 3 months and some that haven't event started the build process after 8 months.  I am not sure all the stars that have to line up to get a quick delivery but I think I read that the backorder on Super Duty trucks is about 280,000.  They can build about 90 trucks per hour if both plants are operating at capacity - much less if there are parts shortages.  If everything were equal this is about 130 twenty four hour days to get rid of the backlog.  A long time, in any case.  Take time to prowl around and there are some really good folks here and lots of good information.