RetraxPro XR

Not sure if this is allowed or not, but got a great deal so figured I would share.  Truck is built, awaiting shipment (whenever that happens) but cancelled the factory tonneau so was looking for a third party one. Settled on the RetraxPro XR (https://retrax.com/retraxpro-xr/2022/ford/f-250-super-duty) and was price shopping around.  Found on Retrax site they recommend https://www.tonneaufactoryoutlet.com/ so took a look there.  Chatted with someone who offered the best price I have seen plus there is a $175 rebate going on now so feel I got a great deal compared to what I saw on Amazon, quote from my Ford dealer, etc.

So if anyone is looking the rebate is only good for a few days IIRC but figured i would pass it on.  Not sure if i can post the price here but like I said i checked a bunch of other websites and all were significantly more expensive (pretty near the retail of $2099.00) and they don't charge sales tax and shipping is free.

Just wanted to pass on a good deal, i don't get anything if you buy from them or anything like that.   The cover shipped from Retrax and is due in on Monday.

I actually traded in a 2020 F250 CCSB that I had bought a Retrax Pro XR for, and I absolutely loved that cover.  Its much better in several ways than the Roll-N-Lock.  I took the cover off before trading my truck in and sold it since the dealer would not have given me much value for it in the trade-in.   I then ordered a 2022 F350 CCLB with the intension of buying another Retrax Pro for the long bed truck I ordered.  However, I then realized the Ford factory retractable cover option is in fact a Retrax Pro XR, and Ford only charges $1800 for that option when this long bed cover sells for $2,250 online.  I ended up saving $450 by buying it with the truck.  I made many calls to Ford and Retrax to make darn sure the Retrax Pro XR is Ford's retractable cover, albeit with Ford's emblem on it.

The quote I got from dealer to buy and have installed the Retrax was $2050 and he said the Factory one only has the warranty that follows truck and said the "retrax branded" one was only a few bucks more but i never did see the price.  I saw it here for $1731 and was tempted to go that route until I found site above and the lifetime warranty.  I even called LineX which does a rebranded (supposedly) retrax and they were like $2400 for it installed.

Glad to hear you like the Retrax, I wasn't sure and had the a Roll N lock on my 2019 before and the thing I hated was the pull string that got caught on everything, from what I can tell Retrax has the lock/handle which you use and then you can lock it in any position which is the main reason i got it instead of roll 'n lock.