BUFFALO SNOWSTORM

gocash

JUST WONDERING IF BUFFALO STAMPING PLANT IS RUNNING AFTER THE SNOWSTORM AND IF YOUR WRE DOWN OR STILL ARE?

WILL STAP BE AFFECTED?PLEASE FILL US IN.

i work at buffalo and we were down on friday for dayshift im pretty sure afternoons ran and saturday, i think the plant is business as usual although im sure some employees are dealing with the after effects. other than than that the new edge jobs have been running like crap, they cant seem to keep them going for more than a couple of hours at a time. another slow launch. they just laid off approx. 50 to 100 hourly indefinitely of which i am one due to the balance out of the taurus work. i transferred to buffalo from wixom 4 years ago and now that i am on indefinite layoff i am signing off on my rights and returning to wixom, hopefully to be placed back in michigan, if not i will be taking the buyout, the buffalo plant is is a prime example of the union bending over to please the company, that is how we have the edge work and supposedly the fairlane work is coming also soon. the company does whatever it wants and the union backs them up. that is the only way to keep work coming in. other than that it is a miserable place to work. good riddens buffalo!! back to the d- town baby.... GO TIGERS!!!!!! i dont think stap should be affected by the storm at all.

i work at buffalo and we were down on friday for dayshift im pretty sure afternoons ran and saturday, i think the plant is business as usual although im sure some employees are dealing with the after effects. other than than that the new edge jobs have been running like crap, they cant seem to keep them going for more than a couple of hours at a time. another slow launch. they just laid off approx. 50 to 100 hourly indefinitely of which i am one due to the balance out of the taurus work. i transferred to buffalo from wixom 4 years ago and now that i am on indefinite layoff i am signing off on my rights and returning to wixom, hopefully to be placed back in michigan, if not i will be taking the buyout, the buffalo plant is is a prime example of the union bending over to please the company, that is how we have the edge work and supposedly the fairlane work is coming also soon. the company does whatever it wants and the union backs them up. that is the only way to keep work coming in. other than that it is a miserable place to work. good riddens buffalo!! back to the d- town baby.... GO TIGERS!!!!!! i dont think stap should be affected by the storm at all.

thank you skidog,for the info.goodluck in your pursuit of happiness in D-Town,i hope everything works out.