NO Forscan for 23

Dealer Tech says no Forscan for 23, He has had a problem with 1 customer who he knows personally who had a rapid flash on the dashboard only but the outside turns were flashing normally, it also had a boss plow add. After looking in with the Ford tools he couldn't find anything & looked @ the ELC & the BMC nothing was wrong & after looking and a key cycle it was working, if he could have tried FS it would have been easier to see what was going on. I have not used Forscan so can't speak to that all this is just what I was told, he didn't even know how to bill his time for the warranty work. He also said Ford upgraded their battery to AGM which is a better battery & something about the acid part 

I have read that they do have a version which can be obtained via email that will connect to the 23, but very little if anything is working yet. Forscan is a 3rd party tool which will take some time for the devs to sort out what can be done with the new electronics. 

Yes he did say it the way they have the new computers are set up to talk to one another, he was pretty confident that at some point they would end up having a way, to do the same things as the 22 & lower but he also wasn't sure on how much would be changeable since Ford is where it's out there, it's weird to her a Ford tech say he could get info faster with the Forscan then the Ford readers, In a month or so I am sure they will have some stuff working