What Happened at KTP? (Axle problem)

Sterling worker

We got a rummer at sterling that there was a bad 10.5 axle, that the rear tire came off of the truck wright after it was delivered to the dealer or maybe to the new owner and KTP is down for it is this true or just bullshit? Thanks in advance for any info!!!!!! :banghead:

I've been here all week and we haven't stopped at all and I haven't heard anything about it.

Never heard anything about any axle problems,we worked are regular 8 hours all week.

If there was a problem,we would have heard about it.

Thanks for the info just trying to find out the truth about this Rumor!!!! This is what a person said on the sterling axle post.....

Guard DOG

I posted what I heard from someone on the 10.5 line. Then Thursday I got the truth. A female employee was test driving an f-250 from Kentucky truck. She heard a clunk and pulled over. You are right the wheel never came off, but it was broken, and came from the 10.5 line. She inspected it and felt that she could make it back to wherever she was going. When she pulled back onto the road she was broadsided and injured very badly. The quality engineer and area manager were sent down to Kentucky Truck. There gates were closed and the line was stopped, and there was a problem with the axle.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

A if this is true please let us know.....Thanks in advance...

Edited by Sterling worker

Thanks for the info just trying to find out the truth about this Rumor!!!! This is what a person said on the sterling axle post.....

Guard DOG

I posted what I heard from someone on the 10.5 line. Then Thursday I got the truth. A female employee was test driving an f-250 from Kentucky truck. She heard a clunk and pulled over. You are right the wheel never came off, but it was broken, and came from the 10.5 line. She inspected it and felt that she could make it back to wherever she was going. When she pulled back onto the road she was broadsided and injured very badly. The quality engineer and area manager were sent down to Kentucky Truck. There gates were closed and the line was stopped, and there was a problem with the axle.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

A if this is true please let us know.....Thanks in advance...

Don't believe everything you hear. The person in the accident is one of my supervisors, she was not injured. The lines are running and the gates are open.