After-the-Fact LIMITED?

I understand the attached bulletin states Changes to NATIONAL Attendance Program, but just wanted to see if other locations are doing this part: ( 4th bullet point ) Limits our after-the-fact absences to 60 hours? Since I transferred to Ford Customer Service Division we’ve been able to use as much E-Time after-the-fact as we want. Since Ford Dealerships are open many holidays,

to get our customers back on the road,

we are open to provide the Ford Genuine Parts.

Converting those voluntary holidays into our Excused Absence Allowance is practically meaningless now, especially since you can also use Vacation after-the-fact now. This nullifies any incentive to work a holiday because if ya don’t convert the 8 hours you get taxed like a bonus for triple time and lose half the money.

Ford may like limiting our ability to take a day off and get it covered after-the-fact but has put at risk the customer not getting their car fixed on time and not buying another Ford again, ever.

So they doing this at your place?

It’s probably irrelevant.

I had 20 years in Wixom Assembly before it closed and as I recall we very rarely worked any holidays. And why would you now, when you can just use your vacation days after-the-fact?

D160567D-BD51-4973-94C1-38C524008D9C.jpeg