Transfers

ktprealtor#1

Hello my fellow UAW brothers and sisters. My name is Jeremy Ward. I have worked a KTP since Aug of 99. Since then, we have all seen many changes throughout the company. Most of them have been for the worse. Some of you may be coming to Louisville, Kentucky and need help finding the right home or farm for your family. I recently earned my real estate license and would be greatful for the opportunity to assist you. I am able to work in Indiana or Kentucky. If you have any questions about this area please feel free to drop me a line. You can contact me by email at jlward11@hotmail.com or jeremyward@netzero.com. I am looking forward to helping you get settled. Thanks, Jeremy Ward

jlward11@hotmail.com

My Real Estate Team Website Link

Map of Downtown Louisville

A great site to learn about louisville

Or you can copy and paste the address below

( HOW TO COPY AND PASTE!!!!!!!!!

You can drag your mouse across this web address while holding down the left

mouse button to highlight the address. Then, right click your mouse and choose

COPY from the pop up box that opens. Next, place your mouse on the address

line at the top of your screen and clear the address. Finally, right click your mouse

and now choose PASTE. This will fill in/copy the address you just highlighted! )

www.advantageplusrealestate.com

buisness_card.bmp

Edited by ktprealtor#1

Thanks Jeremy if I do get the flowback option to come down there I will definately look you up for the help. If possible, do you have any realestate listings or know where I can go to look at some property down there on the web? If so email me please, sammylit@comcast.net. Thanks again Sam

Thanks Jeremy if I do get the flowback option to come down there I will definately look you up for the help. If possible, do you have any realestate listings or know where I can go to look at some property down there on the web? If so email me please, sammylit@comcast.net. Thanks again Sam

Hey Sam thanks for the feedback. Yes I have some listings and would love to help you. I will drop u a line soon. Thanks Jeremy Ward