MTP

ldp

Just want to know I was called back to work this week heard its only till after thanks giving any new news about that??????????????????????????????? :shades:

I was called back this week as well. I haven't heard one way or the other. In body shop, there have been tons of go homes this week, so maybe we'll be back off soon.

Won't be long and,we will all be on the street. The way they are running this place so, at least you won't be lonely. :rant:

I agree! Breakdowns, part shortages.People on personal medicals, and the list goes on. But we are the ones they are getting rid of. Is it for sure that Wixom is sending their high seniority people to our plant. I thought they would have gone to Dearborn and not us. Nobody is telling us anything. Kept in the dark and fed bullshit! That's us! A bunch of mushrooms!

If it makes any sort of sense, Ford will not do it. It sure would be nice to get all this shit over with so, we can get on with our life's. Being strung along for so long is taking it's toll on everyone. :reading:

What ever happens happens. Workers that are so worried should just take the buyout. The workers that are not taking the buyout for sure will either stay at MTP, move next door to WAP or ISA or might end up at DTP. Most workers know that worst comes to worst they will have years of call back rights. The ones having a tough time making up their minds are the ones that hate the place. The problem with the haters is that most of them never used the free tuition money and now they do not know if they will find a job that they will LIKE and still be able to keep their current lifestlye. So sad. :violin: