Finally - details on why Edge was delayed

igor

After reading a good many of your posts I have to admit that one of my Grandfathers sayings really holds true with you. "The more you talk, the more people realize how STUPID you are." Why are you even here you POS? Go away, maybe to a Toyota forum................goof.

Proud to own a Blue Oval.

Quote Edsel

"Not a new member.....just forgot my old user name...."

I am being called stupid by a guy that cannot remember his user name!!! LOL

Probably one of the union problem children!!

Note: This is NOT the reason for the launch delay. All of this is prior to Job 1. The delays are coming after Job 1.

Also, somebody on the board knows one of the guys that got an MKX. Crazy, huh?

This is definitely, absolutely, one of the things Ford has to do from now on. Customer focus, people, CUSTOMER FOCUS.

yeah, that guy was me :) I also sat in it to get a better idea, and got to hear all the feedback. I think their improvements are right on.

but one thing they didn't say they fixed was the mesh screen on the sunroof. my work friend, who was very objective and fair in his assessment I thought, said he thought it seemed a bit cheap looking and not a good design, and that it didn't work that well. I know for a fact they already reworked it once (it was put there to alleviate wind noise, which was the initial complaint). haven't seen the vehicle in the lot anymore but it was there as late as December so maybe he's still driving it but parked somewhere else.

I'm not sure what they are rolling out the Vista roof to showrooms with, until I go see one (hopefully this weekend). I already cancelled one appointment because my closest dealer didn't have any SEL-s I could look at. so it seemed a waste of time, because I'm trying to decide on interior options