What would I truly like for Christmas?

FordVictim1997

How about for starters if Ford Motors would take responsibility for the defective products that have maimed so many such as myself. That would be much more practical than wishing for the health and well-being that I had prior to August 31, 1997, even though if someone could find a way to make it happen I would be much happier with the later. For what its worth, I was a long time Ford owner right up until the event that nearly cost me my life. Had Ford taken responsibility for a defect that their own engineers had shown to be possible, I might still be a Ford owner today; everything mechanical is subject to defect, the true test of a company lies in how it deals with those defects. Today I refuse to even ride in a Ford; if it bears the blue oval of death you will not get me into it. Yes, I have refused to be loaded into an ambulance just because of the blue oval on it, at a time when I truly needed to be transported to the ER. Yeah, it would make for a great Christmas if:

1. I read about Ford firing those who made it possible for the vehicle like the one that struck me to remain in operation.

2. I read about Ford closing its doors completely.

3. I could once more enjoy the simple things in life that so many take for granted.

If Ford is truly responsible for whatever your problem is, you should take them to court. That's the American way.

However, if you already went to court and you lost, are bitter and want to be a troll now, wish for a piece of hanging rope. I'll UPS you one for Christmas, you can end it all. May as well, we already have Gerald Schrieber and Mark Gatz here, you don't want to waste your life like they have, do you?

There are plenty of accident victims out there from cars of all manufacturers that don't have the ability to be an internet troll. Be thankful you're alive at all.

Merry Christmas

Edited by OAC_Sparky

If Ford is truly responsible for whatever your problem is, you should take them to court. That's the American way.

However, if you already went to court and you lost, are bitter and want to be a troll now, wish for a piece of hanging rope. I'll UPS you one for Christmas, you can end it all. May as well, we already have Gerald Schrieber and Mark Gatz here, you don't want to waste your life like they have, do you?

There are plenty of accident victims out there from cars of all manufacturers that don't have the ability to be an internet troll. Be thankful you're alive at all.

Merry Christmas

And a merry Christmas to you as well. I hope that when your Ford suffers from a known defect that causes you to injure or take the life of someone else, that you will come back and read this again. I also hope that you have a damn good lawyer because Ford will do everything they can to prove that it was your fault regardless of the circumstances. I am not bitter nor am I a troll; I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason and I am alive to spread the word of how Ford operates plus two other individuals are live today because I placed my life in danger nine years ago. A mother will soon be teaching her young son how to drive all because someone did the right thing that night. I have accepted my responsibility for what happened to me that night, all I ask is that Ford do the same. It is a real shame that you live in Canada as that means you are not footing my medical bills caused by Ford's insistence on placing profits ahead of people's lives. But don't fret, the American taxpayers are taking good care of me these days.

I hope that when your Ford suffers from a known defect that causes you to injure or take the life of someone else, that you will come back and read this again.

If it happens, I hope it's you I hit. That way, you won't be wishing ill on others. Ironic, no?

I also hope that you have a damn good lawyer because Ford will do everything they can to prove that it was your fault regardless of the circumstances.
Considering that Ford has paid out for drunk people smashing their cars, your lawyer must suck. Sounds like you need a new, more competent ambulance chaser.

How about for starters if Ford Motors would take responsibility for the defective products that have maimed so many such as myself. That would be much more practical than wishing for the health and well-being that I had prior to August 31, 1997, even though if someone could find a way to make it happen I would be much happier with the later. For what its worth, I was a long time Ford owner right up until the event that nearly cost me my life. Had Ford taken responsibility for a defect that their own engineers had shown to be possible, I might still be a Ford owner today; everything mechanical is subject to defect, the true test of a company lies in how it deals with those defects. Today I refuse to even ride in a Ford; if it bears the blue oval of death you will not get me into it. Yes, I have refused to be loaded into an ambulance just because of the blue oval on it, at a time when I truly needed to be transported to the ER. Yeah, it would make for a great Christmas if:

1. I read about Ford firing those who made it possible for the vehicle like the one that struck me to remain in operation.

2. I read about Ford closing its doors completely.

3. I could once more enjoy the simple things in life that so many take for granted.

I'll probably regret this but...what happened to you on August 31, 1997 and why is it Ford's fault?