NAPs mishandling of buyouts in the news

Jordan

What is wrong with you people? Everybody wants thier money.

It has nothing to do with wanting money. I want my money. I don't however, wish to make awful mistakes then in turn expect everyone to feel sorry for me. That expectation is what this is about. THAT is whats wrong with "you people".

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY kind? Responsible for my own actions? I was paid every week so no one owes me nothing? Thankfull for a great job while it lasted? Thankfull for a great buyout? Smart enough to think things through and not jump if I do not know how deep the water is?

Go eat a bean pie or better yet a bacon sandwich! and while you are at it strap some exsplosives to your dumbass and go become a martyr!

If you can speak the tongue of your forefathers try this on for size.........coosamuk!

Oh wait a minute you are probally one of the posers not the real thing!

You are a piece of white southern male shit!!All are not reproducing and America will be liberated from all one day!!Victory in the bedroom!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::finger::finger::redcard::redcard::redcard::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::ohsnap::ohsnap::ohsnap::ohsnap::ohsnap::ohsnap:

You are a piece of white southern male shit!!All are not reproducing and America will be liberated from all one day!!Victory in the bedroom!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::finger::finger::redcard::redcard::redcard::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::ohsnap::ohsnap::ohsnap::ohsnap::ohsnap::ohsnap:

Who said I was White? Who said I was from the South? Who said I was a male? I am just a screen name unless you know me personaly which I doubt. Your prejudiced remarks explain your position very well though!

Just remember who started with the name calling.

You god damn son of a bitch!!She earned every fucking dime!!!To hell with your kind!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Just a reminder of when you started.

Who said I was White? Who said I was from the South? Who said I was a male? I am just a screen name unless you know me personaly which I doubt. Your prejudiced remarks explain your position very well though!

Just remember who started with the name calling.

Uncle Henry is rollin over in his grave right now!!!!!!!!!

I think the victory in the bedroom comment refers to White people not having more children than they can support while many so called minorities are breeding like rabbits. Is this correct? If so this is my counter comment: Who is going to feed all of you or them or whatever if no one is at work paying taxes to fund all your special need programs?

DISCLAIMER: These comments are directed at TARIQ and in no way are directed at any hard working member of Ameican society trying to make a living the honest and honorable way that our founding fathers intended.

Come on TARIQ.....................Is that the name you were born with or did you change it due to not having an identity?

I can see you now listening to that well dressed man with a bow tie preaching on the corner of your block, "Do not take the name and identity the White man gave you". It is a shame that you had no one at home to answer the questions about what you had heard that day and thus your dilusional hate filled transformation began. Sorry your life turned out this way but it is never too late to change.

Oscar Mayer Bacon My Brother.

Edited by DukeNukem

misspelled words:

jerkoff is two words

dont

isnt

sighn

[/qu

You sure know how to spell jerkoff, must of typed it a time our two in the past!!!!! Oh and when something is'''''''''''''''nt abbreviated right, dont mean that it is misspelled jerkoff..............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :happy feet: :happy feet:

Of course this dude is going to agree with the lady who wilfully quit her perfectly good job and now complains that she has no money to pay her bills.He fucking cries about the local union slugs at his plant not telling him what he wanted to hear and caused him to take a buyout.

This guy GbG49229 is a scumbag peice of shit.What a fucking douche!Go buy a bullet and rent a gun and do us all a favor.

Here is his cry baby rant from another thread.Let him know what you think.

HA HA HA HA...........You still have no argument gbg49229! Still cant spell AND I'm glad you're only responding to intelligable posts!!!!!

I will continue to argue as soon as I see something that is worth responding to, my grade school day's are long past. When one of you guy's say something intelligible I will respond, but for now I dont think that I need to say much more......... You have shown me why Ford wants to educate there workers!!!!!!!!! so please post a little come back because that is what a8 year old does........what do you think guys, please respon ( I am looking for approval like hendew) please guys tell me what you think, please let me know...............

You asked for people to respond to your comments, well here is one for you. First off, you have absolutely no basis for criticizing anybody in this forum for their poor grammar, for yours illustrates that you haven't any college education. Your infantile remarks lead me to the conclusion that you too have been frivalous with monies earned over the course of your career, to the point that you are also lacking funds due to poor planning just as the woman cited in the newspaper. Anyone who quits without a viable gameplan is most definitely responsible for their own actions, as previous paperwork had noted the fact that buyout checks would not be available immediately. Employees have had months to figure out how to proceed with their lives, and if one was overextended beyond their means, then that was the time to alleviate property and anything else that one could no longer afford. You asked for an objective, intelligent response and I have given you one. If you choose to respond give me the same courtesy and review your comment explicitly for the aformentioned poor grammar and punctuation.

You asked for people to respond to your comments, well here is one for you. First off, you have absolutely no basis for criticizing anybody in this forum for their poor grammar, for yours illustrates that you haven't any college education. Your infantile remarks lead me to the conclusion that you too have been frivalous with monies earned over the course of your career, to the point that you are also lacking funds due to poor planning just as the woman cited in the newspaper. Anyone who quits without a viable gameplan is most definitely responsible for their own actions, as previous paperwork had noted the fact that buyout checks would not be available immediately. Employees have had months to figure out how to proceed with their lives, and if one was overextended beyond their means, then that was the time to alleviate property and anything else that one could no longer afford. You asked for an objective, intelligent response and I have given you one. If you choose to respond give me the same courtesy and review your comment explicitly for the aformentioned poor grammar and punctuation.

Dear proffesor

You seem to be very wise with youre word"""""""""""s . I would climb to the top of a mountain to reach you""""""""""re wisdom, but then It seemed as though you wanted to poke fun of grammer...... I am in awe of youre superb wording and explicit edict.....Now because of the wisdom that has shined on me from you''''re very proper reply, I have decided to go back to school and get my ged so I can write like you!? I would never be able to thank you for you''''re kind remarks and I applaude you! I will forever be in debt to you for the knowledge I have been given

Dear proffesor

You seem to be very wise with youre word"""""""""""s . I would climb to the top of a mountain to reach you""""""""""re wisdom, but then It seemed as though you wanted to poke fun of grammer...... I am in awe of youre superb wording and explicit edict.....Now because of the wisdom that has shined on me from you''''re very proper reply, I have decided to go back to school and get my ged so I can write like you!? I would never be able to thank you for you''''re kind remarks and I applaude you! I will forever be in debt to you for the knowledge I have been given

You asked for an intelligent response, and I gave you one, although it didn't mindlessly agree with your views. Thus your reply to my response was predictably sarcastic. To that I say thank GOD that you work in the manufacturing industry, for were it not for that, you would probably be a "sanitation engineer."

You asked for an intelligent response, and I gave you one, although it didn't mindlessly agree with your views. Thus your reply to my response was predictably sarcastic. To that I say thank GOD that you work in the manufacturing industry, for were it not for that, you would probably be a "sanitation engineer."

my response was not meant to upset you our to be sarcastic. You seem very wise and well spoken, that was all I was trying to say. I feel that I have found a new friend and with you'''re help I may get my ged...............But I MUST ASK ONE FAVOR!!!!! dont ever ever call me a "sanitation engineer" because I am a straight up garbage man, with a hint of collector in there to (people throw good shit away). thank you in advance sir... :shades:

my response was not meant to upset you our to be sarcastic. You seem very wise and well spoken, that was all I was trying to say. I feel that I have found a new friend and with you'''re help I may get my ged...............But I MUST ASK ONE FAVOR!!!!! dont ever ever call me a "sanitation engineer" because I am a straight up garbage man, with a hint of collector in there to (people throw good shit away). thank you in advance sir... :shades:

You asked for an intelligent response? You yourself are NOT capable of one so how would you ever know one from the other? I don't think you can tell. I don't think you could differentiate your head from your ass. In fact if you didn't have these emoticons :happy feet: :redcard: there would be no content in your post's at all. I don't know why anyone would try to have an intelligent argument with you, who is incapable of such an argument. You ARE definitely a garbage man and a foul mouthed "church going" wretch of a worthless man. You are so smart that you quit you're job and try to blame your union rep? You sir are an IDIOT............

Of course this dude is going to agree with the lady who wilfully quit her perfectly good job and now complains that she has no money to pay her bills.He fucking cries about the local union slugs at his plant not telling him what he wanted to hear and caused him to take a buyout.

This guy GbG49229 is a scumbag peice of shit.What a fucking douche!Go buy a bullet and rent a gun and do us all a favor.

Here is his cry baby rant from another thread.Let him know what you think.

You never did reply to hendew_15.....Why not? I'm sure it's because he hit the nail on the head with this post. He pegged you didn't he?

You never did reply to hendew_15.....Why not? I'm sure it's because he hit the nail on the head with this post. He pegged you didn't he?

I have a new found wisdom, and I am now past you and hendew-66 remarks. I would appreciate if you would sighn back in as profeeser and talk smart. I have contacted a school to get my ged, so what does this mean to you????it means that have gradumatated from these mindless post that you jerkoff to and have no reason to go back to fourth grade with you........GOD BLESS YOU

Jan 11 2007, 03:07 PM

Post #58

Come on TARIQ.....................Is that the name you were born with or did you change it due to not having an identity?

I can see you now listening to that well dressed man with a bow tie preaching on the corner of your block, "Do not take the name and identity the White man gave you". It is a shame that you had no one at home to answer the questions about what you had heard that day and thus your dilusional hate filled transformation began. Sorry your life turned out this way but it is never too late to change.

Oscar Mayer Bacon My Brother.

No response for 3 days, wow must have struck a nerve. I guess the truth hurts.

I have a new found wisdom, I'm sure.........and I am now past you and hendew-66 remarks. You have nothing to say other then childish remarks. You started this without an argument, the same way you ended it like a PUNK. I would appreciate if you would sighn back in as profeeser and talk smart That was not me. there is someone else who thinks your an idiot also. I have contacted a school to get my ged, so what does this mean to you????it means that have gradumatated from these mindless post that you jerkoff to and have no reason to go back to fourth grade with you........GOD BLESS YOU In other words, you have been proved to be an idiot and a punk so you give up. The God bless you remark is only there so as to make yourself feel better about having such a filthy and perverted mouth. Must be how a "church going person" operates. Why are you so infatuated with homosexuality anyways? What kind of churck do you go to?

you seeM to have many issues, maybe you should seek some help wIth you'''''re problems. I know it is tuff on you kids when mommy dont seem to know which guy is you'''''re daddy! I understand you are very angry, but it is no ones fault............MAYEBE (I WILL SPELL LIKE YOU) you should try church...............maybe you could find a male figure there that would act like a father to you! I have read that catholic priest seem to like you'''''re type..........at any rate...GOD BLESS YOU

you seeM to have many issues, maybe you should seek some help wIth you'''''re problems. I know it is tuff on you kids when mommy dont seem to know which guy is you'''''re daddy! I understand you are very angry, but it is no ones fault............MAYEBE (I WILL SPELL LIKE YOU) you should try church...............maybe you could find a male figure there that would act like a father to you! I have read that catholic priest seem to like you'''''re type..........at any rate...GOD BLESS YOU

Catholic Priest's?.........Again........ The reference to GAY SEX!?! What is with you? Why must you continue this quest for a topic revolving around gay sex? Why would I want to "try church" ? Do you go to a GAY church. Do you worship penis? You keep saying I have problems but you might want to talk to your therapist about your gay sex obsession.