NAPs mishandling of buyouts in the news

Jordan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is to show you where you mentioned the "hole plant" and I corrected you because we work at an F150 assembly plant.

To be honest I have never seen a plant that produces holes, is it a lucrative market?

oh, I get it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: that was a knee slapper...............man i just dont know what to say to youre brilliance

Man.......You really didn't do any better on this post.........You are looking dumber and dumber with every tap on the keyboard.............Duke is going to burn you as soon as he see's this............I CAN'T WAIT!

is that becuse you're silly ass cant do it? I already told you.......I want to be just like you.....GOD............now you want me burnt..................you are awsome NOSE PICKER :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Man.......You really didn't do any better on this post.........You are looking dumber and dumber with every tap on the keyboard.............Duke is going to burn you as soon as he see's this............I CAN'T WAIT!

[/qu

You know it sort of sounds like you want to jerkoff duke! if he isnt gay, I dont think he should be sending you're silly ass any private messages!!!!! you sound like you are sitting at home, watching the computer, just waiting for him to sighn on.......... I think you are a stalker! I think you have been cheated! you want a cartoon guy..... :redcard::redcard::redcard:

You god damn son of a bitch!!She earned every fucking dime!!!To hell with your kind!!!! ::

The FUCKEN bitch didn't earn shit, you heard me ? fucken bitch QUIT, and when you quit, you make no FUCKEN money, and if you think Ford will just hurrying up and send you the check, you are one STUPID mother fucker, and you deserved to be broke, lets just put it in very simple term. The fucken CUNT to mother fucker lazy to work, just like the rest of the lazy COCK suckers that are living on welfare and living off your taxes. FUCKEN LAZY ASS CUNT deserve to live on the fucken streeet. STUPID FUCK!!!!

:devil:

The FUCKEN bitch didn't earn shit, you heard me ? fucken bitch QUIT, and when you quit, you make no FUCKEN money, and if you think Ford will just hurrying up and send you the check, you are one STUPID mother fucker, and you deserved to be broke, lets just put it in very simple term. The fucken CUNT to mother fucker lazy to work, just like the rest of the lazy COCK suckers that are living on welfare and living off your taxes. FUCKEN LAZY ASS CUNT deserve to live on the fucken streeet. STUPID FUCK!!!!

Well TARIQ looks like another one of "MY KIND"...........................Oscar mayer bacon my brother!

TARIQ >> :drool::woohoo: <<DUKE

Edited by DukeNukem

You know it sort of sounds like you want to jerkoff duke! if he isnt gay, I dont think he should be sending you're silly ass any private messages!!!!! you sound like you are sitting at home, watching the computer, just waiting for him to sighn on.......... I think you are a stalker! I think you have been cheated! you want a cartoon guy..... :redcard::redcard::redcard:

WOW......You know ever since kindergarten every time some poor little punk gets backed into a corner his last resort is a gay joke. Invariably its the last joke in the quill and it shows that you really have no argument left. I'm surprised that you use it coming right out of the gate. You don't really have anything else DO YOU? I'm trying hard to give you any credit for being able to sustain an intelligent argument but I cant. Your posts have shown that you are not able to even form an intelligent thought much less put it in readable form. You have NO basis for an argument. You are trying to just get involved in some way. Were you always the last kid picked? Were you the poor little fat kid nobody wanted? Did you ride the short bus? Was that you I saw picking your nose and licking the windows? Someone PLEASE include gbg49229. He needs a buddy mabey a butt buddy if he can find one. I think you are at home watching the computer waiting for someone to insult you. I think you like it. I think you just want someone to talk to that will make you feel stupid. It makes me think you are the stalker and perhaps you want to jerk me off. This all may stem from a bad experience as a child or some other mental deficiency. When you get insulted do you like it? I wonder why you like the gay joke so much as to open with it. Do you think that you just might be compensating for your insecurity in your own sexuality? Might be something you and your therapist should talk about.

DARK!...............Boy you sure are happy to get some help aren't you? You will join up with anyone. Tassan, and this gbg49229 joke. You can atleast keep an argument going for a little while. And when you run out you try to talk in circles to avoid fact. Its mildly amusing but once again, you have lower yourself to get some support. Don't worry Dark I will be here to argue with you. I'm sorry I was busy and couldn't get back to you sooner.

Edited by Scab Picker

Of course this dude is going to agree with the lady who wilfully quit her perfectly good job and now complains that she has no money to pay her bills.He fucking cries about the local union slugs at his plant not telling him what he wanted to hear and caused him to take a buyout.

This guy GbG49229 is a scumbag peice of shit.What a fucking douche!Go buy a bullet and rent a gun and do us all a favor.

Here is his cry baby rant from another thread.Let him know what you think.

Hi all, just wanted to let the people on this board know that alot of people got f***ed if you took a buy-out because you thought you where not going to have a job at there plant, I worked at rawsonville plant and decided to take the buy-out because of many personal choices but some of the reasons came from talking to union reps! We had a letter come out in our plant talking about our future products being out-sourced and most of our current products are also being out-sourced, with that said I and many of my co-workers had asked union reps what does this mean for the people in the plant? The only answer we could get is all work is on hold, big ilos are coming even with a buy-out we didnt get the people we wanted. I asked union reps to tell me the same info they would tell there kids, thats all I asked because I worked there for 8 years and never had been late, A-wall our any write ups and just wanted a honest answer! I was told the future of plant did not look good and I would likely have a job at Ford but where they had no Idea because contract talks are in september and alot COULD change! with that said many people wondered what are the union reps kids going to do.....when asked most of them said they where taking a buy-out including one person who has 2004 seni, well a friend of mine called today and told me how many of them people came to work today because mommy our daddy told them some info..............I can tell you 1 of the biggest reasons I left is because I cant stand this political BULLSHIT these guys do, and I am a church going person so my religion tells me not to wish anything bad on people but it also says what comes around gos around! I had said in a previous post that I hope that if you lied you would rot in hell. You guys may save youre kids job while others got screwed but I can bet that when you die it is really going to suck!!!!! I am still somewhat happy I took the buy-out but it is very frustrating knowing that I was not given the facts and other people where! I can only make sure that I get it out to every newspaper and tv station that I can to expose the dishonesty. please dont get me wrong, I am a Ford fan and will continue to bye Ford products but I took a buy-out based on a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and that sucks :banghead::banghead::banghead: I also had a friend that e-mailed and told me about a person at ypsi plant with 2004 seni that has transfered to milan plant, you say thats a ach plant not a Ford plant.........I dont know why but thats the "deals" that are being cut by people.........

WOW......You know ever since kindergarden everytime some poor little punk gets backed into a corner his last resort is a gay joke. Invariably its the last joke in the quill and it shows that you really have no argument left. I'm surprised that you use it coming right out of the gate. You dont really have anything else DO YOU? I'm trying hard to give you any credit for being able to sustain an intelligent argument but I cant. Your posts have shown that you are not able to even form an intelligent thought much less put it in readable form. You have NO basis for an argument. You are trying to just get involved in some way. Were you always the last kid picked? Were you the poor little fat kid nobody wanted? Did you ride the short bus? Was that you I saw picking your nose and licking the windows? Someone PLEASE include gbg49229. a butt buddy if he can find one. I think you are at home watching the computer waiting for someone to insult you. I think you like it. I think you just want someone to talk to that will make you feel stupid. It makes me think you are the stalker and perhaps you want to jerk me off. This all may stem from a bad experiance as a chHe needs a buddy mabey ild or some other mental deficiantcy. When you get insulted do you like it? I wonder why you like the gay joke so much as to open with it. Do you think that you just might be compensating for your insecurity in your own sexuality? Might be something you and your theripist should talk about.

DARK!...............Boy you sure are happy to get some help aren't you? You will join up with anyone. Tassan, and this gbg49229 joke. You can atleast keep an argument going for a little while. And when you run out you try to talk in circles to avoid fact. Its mildly amusing but once again, you have lower youself to get some support. Dont worry Dark I will be here to argue with you. I'm sorry I was busy and couldn't get back to you sooner.

you say that I am backed in a corner so I make gay jokes, then you make gay jokes......once again you are brilliant.......try to use some more big words, you are so AWSOME..............I was probly one of the kids beating youre silly ass up when I was in school. now the only thing you have left of child memories is a picture of cooter and jerking off to cartons. I have a great time making people like you look like the idiots they are, so please post back.... BUT PLEASE CHECK YOURE SPELLING!!!!!!! I get the big words being misspelled, but you spell maybe like that ,not mabey. and look at a few other words you little boy! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Of course this dude is going to agree with the lady who wilfully quit her perfectly good job and now complains that she has no money to pay her bills.He fucking cries about the local union slugs at his plant not telling him what he wanted to hear and caused him to take a buyout.

This guy GbG49229 is a scumbag peice of shit.What a fucking douche!Go buy a bullet and rent a gun and do us all a favor.

That pretty much sums it all up right there........................

you say that I am backed in a corner so I make gay jokes, then you make gay jokes......once again you are brilliant.......try to use some more big words, you are so AWSOME..............I was probly one of the kids beating youre silly ass up when I was in school. now the only thing you have left of child memories is a picture of cooter and jerking off to cartons. I have a great time making people like you look like the idiots they are, so please post back.... BUT PLEASE CHECK YOURE SPELLING!!!!!!! I get the big words being misspelled, but you spell maybe like that ,not mabey. and look at a few other words you little boy! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Misspelled like "probly" and "youre". You sure do have a foul mouth for a "church going person". Were you an alter boy? I think you are just mad because you quit you're job for no reason. You will never make as much again will you? You might not ever get another job. DUMB ASS! You can borrow my gun but bring you're own bullet I don't want to waste mine on the likes of you....................

This FOOL quit with out another job to go to!!!!!!! Just like that other DUMB bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Here's his other post:

Hi all, I talked to some people in the ed station today and they said they dont know if there is a penalty period for getting unemployment after the buy out of $100,000. they said they have been in meetings with michigan works and they dont really know. the local beni rep said we are NOT able to get it but then I was told the state dont even know! I would like to talk to someone in the state but you cant seem to get a human on the phone! does anyone have a phone # for a person in Michigan that I could talk to our what have you heard?

Edited by Scab Picker

Misspelled like "probly" and "youre". You sure do have a foul mouth for a "church going person". Were you an alter boy? I think you are just mad because you quit you're job for no reason. You will never make as much again will you? You might not ever get another job. DUMB ASS! You can borrow my gun but bring you're own bullet I don't want to waste mine on the likes of you....................

I will continue to argue as soon as I see something that is worth responding to, my grade school day's are long past. When one of you guy's say something intelligible I will respond, but for now I dont think that I need to say much more......... You have shown me why Ford wants to educate there workers!!!!!!!!! so please post a little come back because that is what a8 year old does........what do you think guys, please respon ( I am looking for approval like hendew) please guys tell me what you think, please let me know...............

I will continue to argue as soon as I see something that is worth responding to, my grade school day's are long past. When one of you guy's say something intelligible I will respond, but for now I dont think that I need to say much more......... You have shown me why Ford wants to educate there workers!!!!!!!!! so please post a little come back because that is what a8 year old does........what do you think guys, please respon ( I am looking for approval like hendew) please guys tell me what you think, please let me know...............

Continue to argue????????? You haven't made an argument yet! Now you're only going to respond when someone says something intelligible? Seriously? You have responded to everything so far. Does that mean you've been trying to respond to something you haven't understood all this time? It would make sense because you're responses ARE a little UN-intelligible.

P.S.

Misspelled words from you're last post:

dont

a8

respon

I say if you run youre mouth that I hope you get FIRED! you are a fucking Idiot, everybody has a different situation so shut youre pie-hole, asshole because you dont know what the hell you are talking about..........about 95% of americans can not survive 1 month with out pay......boy people like you piss me off

Misspelled words:

youre

youre

dont

& you forgot to capitalize Americans

sorry, I didnt use proper english to call you a asshole. From now on I will spell check asshole when I see a asshole like you. What I was TRYING to say is you need to shut up if you dont know everyone's situation. If you have trouble reading this let me know o.k.? As far as everyone you work with saying the same thing, I would doubt that greatly because a plant would not, could not run if people where that dumb. It seems that you have genralized a hole plant to make people think you are smart, and that makes you a even bigger asshole! well I am off to read Mark Twain and smoke a pipe (hope this message was clear for you) :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Misspelled words:

didnt

dont

genralized

& you forgot to capitalize English

I thought about doing this one word at a time, but I hope you can read it. This is the statement you made "And by the way most everyone on the floor today at NAP had the same option and the word "DUMBASS" has been the predominent verbage after reading the article!" the part where YOU said most everyone on the floor, again I will repeat what you said EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR.........."EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR"...... That is the part I was talking about! you did not say a f150 line did you? I saw what you had wrote, which tells me you look like a ASSHOLE. if you need any further assistance please let me know sunshine....

misspelled word:

predominent

Edited by Scab Picker

misspelled words:

jerkoff is two words

dont

isnt

sighn