Week of Jan. 7th pay checks for buyout people

ldp

Just herd some people have recived a pay check for the week of Jan. 7th . Was told by my UAW rep that there was a letter sent to Ford that said we were to be paid for that week because Jan. 1st was a holiday. Do know somebody who got one called security, no check there but was told to call tuesday and ask payroll if there is one anybody get one?????????????????????

Are you sure someone didn't confuse that with the accumulated vacation pay checks issued that week? CSP buyout people got to pick up their vacation checks Jan 10th...

No the one person that got his check friday night took the buyout and last day was jan 1st. The check was for 8 hours holiday pay 32 hours short work week. Check was for week ending jan.7. He had no vacation time or personal time left. We all at mtp in first wave of buy outs last day of work was december 22 recieved holiday pay for week of christmas but was not told but uaw or ford people weather or not we would recieve holiday pay or short work week for the week of Jan 7. In first post did speak to uaw rep sunday and was told we should have a check for that week of jan 7.

No the one person that got his check friday night took the buyout and last day was jan 1st. The check was for 8 hours holiday pay 32 hours short work week. Check was for week ending jan.7. He had no vacation time or personal time left. We all at mtp in first wave of buy outs last day of work was december 22 recieved holiday pay for week of christmas but was not told but uaw or ford people weather or not we would recieve holiday pay or short work week for the week of Jan 7. In first post did speak to uaw rep sunday and was told we should have a check for that week of jan 7.

Here at TCAP, my last day was Jan 1st, and I didn't get paid anything for that week...not even the holiday.

The way I read the Special Programs/Special Incentive package the only one's to get payed for the week of Jan 1-7 would be the people that took the SER ( special early retirement ) and SRI ( special retirement incentive ). The retirement date may be the first day of one of the following months in 2007: January, February ect. So their last day would be January 1st. Hope this helps and yes I took a buyout with my last day on December 31st and my last check received was for the Christmas Week. No check for Jan 1st week.

My last day at MTP was 1/1. I received a check for the week of 12/25 (Christmas vacation), but no check for the week of 1/1. As of a few days ago I still don't have a check for my vacation time I had coming. Anyone know how long that takes?

Here at TCAP, my last day was Jan 1st, and I didn't get paid anything for that week...not even the holiday.

I see that TCAP got there checks today another thread on the list has them talking about getting the phone call and picking them up today!!!!!! where is TCAP