KTP Buyouts

Timberwolf8672

• 2 weeks later...
I called labor this morning and was told that they are contacting people as fast as possiable. They told me that my check was mailed, that I should have it by monday. So good luck to all, let me cash that check!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :hysterical: :shades:

Timberwolf, did you get your check, yet?

Do you know if they take out for Ford Motor Credit???

I got my check last saturday the 20th, my seperation date was 1-1-07. I cleared $62,555 after taxes. They only toke out federal, state and Jefferson Cty, taxes. I toke the 100k buyout. Good luck to all, I think I made the right choice for me.

Thanks, Timberwolf. My day is 2-1-07. So, will contact LR in about 2 weeks.

Good luck to you and thanks for information. :woot:

Anyone know if banks or credit unions put a hold on our buyout checks??? :shrug:

yes they do...they will make a small portion of it available while you wait for it to bounce, er, clear...goodluck all and thanks to the KY folks who left for possibly opening up a spot for me to transfer...

yes they do...they will make a small portion of it available while you wait for it to bounce, er, clear...goodluck all and thanks to the KY folks who left for possibly opening up a spot for me to transfer...

How long of a hold I wonder....You're welcome slowlilly... :lol:

I bank @ National City Bank, and because I was putting most of it into differant accounts at the bank I got all of the $$$ right away. I was able to walk out with over 13k in cash and have another 15k put into checking to write checks on imediately. I guess it all depends on where you bank. Good Luck!

Hey, Timberwolf, got my check today! Only took 13 days!!! Five day hold on it, no big deal..say, when did you get your VAC and Personal time check??? I need to call and talk to Rosie about that. :shades:

You guys must be medical fucks or women, thats all they are letting go from KTP, so which are you "hard workers"?

Sorry, to disappoint you, Soon2b, - neither. Thirteen year veteran having been on medical only once when I broke my ankle jogging back in 2001. Only missed 5 working days. No AWOL problems. No medical problems.

Leaving before everything goes to hell. As a matter of fact, start working for Toyota next week. Toyota is the way Ford used to be and hope they become again, however I won't hang around for it. I have my own "Way Forward" plan.

Have fun lurking on this site. It's seems aimlessness is typical at Ford. :yup: