Littlecountry Update!

littlecountry

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just an update on me if any of you care! I don't miss FORD.I got me a job in Florida working as a ticket taker at an alligator viewing exhibt..Its much different work than assembly work.Somedays i don't do much at all but some days when school groups come in I'm so busy I can't even go to bathroom unless I'm releived by a co-worker(those days remind me of assembly work).I'm hoping to interview at Disney World sometime in March, i filled an application out and my experience taking tickets now will help me get a job at Disney I hope..My buyout money is GONE,I bought me a truck and a pull behind camper to live in.I live in a KOA campground just til i hopefully get hired at disney world then i'll buy a house....You people will be proud of me i got rid of the hyundai and the toyota(i paid out the ass to get rid of them) but I bought a new FORD truck......You people may think my life is upside down but I choose to think not,I know things will get better for me...When summer gets here they say I will get some overtime if I want it,things will take a turn for the better when the OT kicks in...

In case people don't know ,if you don't have access to the internet you can go to your local library to use it,just get a library card.It works for me.

Have a great Day!

Good job littlecountry you are doing what you want to do and you are happy. Me i have bought a house and some land in tennessee decent house and i am going to go to work for dupont next month. I do not miss ford just the people i worked with . I have no bills and i have no worries anymore. Good luck to all who stayed with Ford i hope everthing turns around for the company. :shades: :shades: :reading:

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just an update on me if any of you care! I don't miss FORD.I got me a job in Florida working as a ticket taker at an alligator viewing exhibt..Its much different work than assembly work.Somedays i don't do much at all but some days when school groups come in I'm so busy I can't even go to bathroom unless I'm releived by a co-worker(those days remind me of assembly work).I'm hoping to interview at Disney World sometime in March, i filled an application out and my experience taking tickets now will help me get a job at Disney I hope..My buyout money is GONE,I bought me a truck and a pull behind camper to live in.I live in a KOA campground just til i hopefully get hired at disney world then i'll buy a house....You people will be proud of me i got rid of the hyundai and the toyota(i paid out the ass to get rid of them) but I bought a new FORD truck......You people may think my life is upside down but I choose to think not,I know things will get better for me...When summer gets here they say I will get some overtime if I want it,things will take a turn for the better when the OT kicks in...

In case people don't know ,if you don't have access to the internet you can go to your local library to use it,just get a library card.It works for me.

Have a great Day!

your a fake, big country. I see you waited 21 minutes to reply to your alter ego "little country"

Hi Guys and Gals,

Have a great Day!

Here ya go Littlecountry, saw this in my mailbox today and thought of you.

Good luck

Disney Dream " job " contest

hey wiz, glad to see your back....how you been ?

I'm good thank you for asking. I hope this new year finds you the same.

You know their is a link at the bottom on that page and i'm amazed at all the kinds of Jobs at Disney across the country .

Data base for Disney Jobs

(click on an area of interest then "openings" under the career tab to bring up the database)

Edited by the_wizard

I'm good thank you for asking. I hope this new year finds you the same.

You know their is a link at the bottom on that page and i'm amazed at all the kinds of Jobs at Disney across the country .

Data base for Disney Jobs

(click on an area of interest then "openings" under the career tab to bring up the database)

that is cool, and it is a growing company that takes care of it's own.....cool