cleveland area plants millwrighs?

duanesz

I put cleveland zone as a area for flowback and was wondering how many millwrights signed up for a buyout. I got a paper from work saying their was about 220 millwrights between the 3 plants there. I saw the list for flowback for millwights today and I was 19th over all for people who chose cleveland zone.

Thanks

Duane

Not many as in 5-10 and they are getting ready to laid off a whole bunch of trades and production folks I dont think this is a wise place to come maybe try Ohap plant, they are at least stable for two years or so... then watch out at that plant also... 60 million invetsment is not to secure new new woek just upgrade so they can reduce jobs, with automation... I would think.. :banghead:

My dad has 30 years in and is a millwright, he's going out. Openings are few and far between. He's at Sandusky ACH. He's too young to retire as he's only 50. He already got another job though. Trades people shouldn't look to getting transferred. If someone with 30 years can't then that should tell everyone something.

My dad has 30 years in and is a millwright, he's going out. Openings are few and far between. He's at Sandusky ACH. He's too young to retire as he's only 50. He already got another job though. Trades people shouldn't look to getting transferred. If someone with 30 years can't then that should tell everyone something.

Well if your Dad has 30 yrs as a MW, he could've stayed at Ford. Not at Sandusky of course. He would've transferred somewhere. Anyway, good luck Dad.

• 4 weeks later...
I put cleveland zone as a area for flowback and was wondering how many millwrights signed up for a buyout. I got a paper from work saying their was about 220 millwrights between the 3 plants there. I saw the list for flowback for millwights today and I was 19th over all for people who chose cleveland zone.

Duane

Hey Duane...I am #6 for Cleveland area MW's for flowback. I will let you know how it goes there b-4 you get the call. P.S. I hear you can count on the local pro football team to win twice as many games as the Lions.LOL ....Anyway, I doubt very much I will even get a call.