Floor console

KJF470

Seats-Johnson controls

Console-99-07 Lear, You will have to cut your carpet for the console to fit. The mounting holes are there on all cabs.

08 console, I am not for sure who makes this. I don't think this will work due to the way it is mounted and built. Check out Truck Performance, Performance Products, and JC Whitney. Seems like I have seen an aftermarket set up at one of these places.

• 1 month later...

I don't think the space increase warrants ripping out your interior. I have a center console... and it has more space than the armrest storage... but if I had a choice again... I'd pick what you currently have as opposed to the bucket seats. (Assuming that's what you're doing.)

I am trying to find out a part number for a center console that fits between driver/passenger in a 2007 F350 (tan interior)! Would like to change out center seat and install console for more storage. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Actually I think you will need one out of an 08 if you currently have the 40/20/40. Your seats won't have the armrests, where as the center console is made to fit between the buckets with the armrests (so it will be too narrow for your application). The 08's though got rid of the armrests even with the buckets, so they made the consolde wider. Another place is wabbits wood works, they make wood topped consoles, and make for seats with and without armrrests.