DTP vandals caught

x2bfordwkr

From what I was told they will be charged with a felony,something to do with it being on Ford property.This may be wrong but that is what I was told by the Int.Rep I spoke with about it after it happened.

[/quote

What I would expect from a minimum wage rent a cop. Guardsmark is such a joke.

From what I was told they will be charged with a felony,something to do with it being on Ford property.This may be wrong but that is what I was told by the Int.Rep I spoke with about it after it happened.

This may be true.

I believe that Ford Plants are designated as International Trade Zones due to the fact that the vehicles are exported (hence the felony). At least that is what we were told back at Wixom years ago. If we stole from the Plant, we could be charged with a felony (if caught). :nonono:

This may be true.

I believe that Ford Plants are designated as International Trade Zones due to the fact that the vehicles are exported (hence the felony). At least that is what we were told back at Wixom years ago. If we stole from the Plant, we could be charged with a felony (if caught). :nonono:

Yeah it was something about international trade and all malicious crimes against people or property are felony accounts.

This is incredible news. Everyone should be able to take a whack at him with a weapon of their choice. There is nothing more bitch like,that to fuck with a mans automobile.

I hope that security guard fucker dies in a flame filled inferno .Pussy :extinguish:

Don't you mean, Flame filled "Pinto" ?????? :hysterical: