Mr. Ford, come visit those of us who will be left

Imawhosure

Mr. Ford,

Believe it or not, you are the face of this company!!!! No actor hired by GM, Toyoty, Hondoo, Kio, Hyundoy, Nissons, Mitsubiteme, or any other auto manufacturer, instills in his products commercials what you do. It is not that our commercials are done better, it is that you have a stake in the outcome and consumers know this. You do not accept a cheque for delivering a speil and walk away. It shows that you believe, and you are at least attempting to be honest. If you tell falsehoods, it will come back on you, and everyone knows it!!! You are privy to the details, so have no excuse to fall back on; therefore, customers BELIEVE!!! You put a face on the Ford Motor Company, just as Iacocca did many years ago. It makes us seem human, and not a corporate monster.

That being said, when it comes to your own employees hearing from you as of late, it is all doom and gloom. Who is closing, who is not. "The way forward" may be a wonderful plan to revive our business model, but to your employees, it seems akin to retreat. Many people inside the walls who build your products do not understand financial realitys, and with the "doom and gloom" in salary ranks, you might end up with more medical benefits from both hourly and salary due to nerves. (truth Mr. Ford, absolute truth)

While I am sure you are also feeling the strain of this, you; like it or not, are the visible leader of our company, the person who most will listen to, and the most important part, BELIEVE IN!!!!!! It would be in this companys best interest if you PERSONALLY could visit your remaining assemblies and stamping facilitys, and tell us what you want, expect, and what you believe the eventual outcome of implementation will be. Mr Fields will not do sir!!!!!! You are the one who gets people to listen about our products on TV, you are the one who can convince the workforce to give superior effort in this endeavor to save this nameplate, our jobs, and your familys legacy.

Yes, I know you have given time from making cars to give your employees the opportunity to view the specifics of the "way forward" plan, but that is not from what I have seen, enough to DO IT!!!! You have passion, your stand ins do not!!!! Give the confidence not only to consumers in our products, but to your employees who want to believe that you care enough about them to instill your vision in person. Don't read from a pre determined speech, talk from your heart and the facts you remember. We do not bite!!!!! Most of us want to believe, but would like visual proof that you.....yourself believe too!!! Close the media out of this one sir! You employ us, and this is Ford Motor only, a family meeting.

I urge you to consider this, and quickly. It is not about business as much as it is about our hard work, and your hard work, together to fix this problem. I do not think we can win without each other..........Your money and passion, our buying into the fact that your passion honestly exists and are not just words to help the balance sheet.

So then, come and bring plans for the future of each of your plants, and the expectations of what these plans will mean to marketshare and bottom line. In this manner, if we falter, we will know that somehow we must redouble our efforts regardless of what it takes, so that the man with passion, and the company and employees that supports his vision, will not cede its ability to park a Ford Motor Company vehicle in American driveways of the near, and distant future.

American pride is absolutely present in your facilitys, just as you can see it is present on this board. Unleash it, and you will see it is the most powerful weapon in any aresenal you possess, including the paycheck you provide.(but we still want one, sorry)

No visit by any official in this company could mean more, and again I urge you to consider the proposition!

I appreciate your consideration on this matter

Absolutely, I couldn't have said it better myself. I love the new commercials. I find your commercials

to be the best of any brands. No one could be more committed than you. And I"d still work for

free. Nobody believes it, but it's true. Nothing could be worse than for Japanese cars to take over.

I wouldn't even ride in one these days much less own one even if it is free.