DAP

OUTGOING

I just found out today that I will be transfering to dearborn. We have 111 going there from sheldon rd. Just curious on what shift, and hours I will be on, and if anyone knows when we will be coming over. I heard a rumor that 15 in two weeks, and then another 80 in three. Just want to know what everyone else is hearing?

lmao, you are hearing the same as me and have the same questions. I figure we are going to be on the "C" shift and from what I am hearing this morning in the plant is that we are going to start reporting on March 26, and then in groups each week thereafter. I am thankful I am finally off this Titantic before Valeo and their trademark BS "Green Team" takes full command of this debacle. I am hoping we are all gone before having to "vote" on this new Valeo contract which looks like an absolute disaster. Goodluck and congrats to all who will be heading over with us.

You're going to have a lot of fun at DAP. From what I understand, it's partially torn down. :stirpot:

LOL... DTP. For what its worth , the list that is posted does indeed say "Dearborn Assembly Plant". DEP is also getting about 10 SRP people. Hey some people have to mapquest just to know where Dearborn is. LMAO !!

Sorry for my smart-assed remark. I couldn't resist. :lol:

Hey with all the attacks in here, a little levity can only help. And no trades from SRP are going anywhere. Word is tomorrow there will be a master list of all production and where they will flow to. Since SRP PC doesnt usually share this type of stuff, I will prolly have to make a call to Monroe like b-4. SRP presently has about 183 prod. on a flow list but no date, and 8 electr. to Rouge. Four to Frame and four to DAPoops,DTP.

Hey with all the attacks in here, a little levity can only help. And no trades from SRP are going anywhere. Word is tomorrow there will be a master list of all production and where they will flow to. Since SRP PC doesnt usually share this type of stuff, I will prolly have to make a call to Monroe like b-4. SRP presently has about 183 prod. on a flow list but no date, and 8 electr. to Rouge. Four to Frame and four to DAPoops,DTP.

True, and you better make the call to Monroe, I tried calling downtown yesterday, nice that none of them have voicemail anymore, I guess they "sacrificed" that "luxury" for some Wings tickets or not to answer any of our calls. I was told yesterday that only 40 on the list of 111 would be going to DTP in the next 2-4 weeks, the rest of us???? Mr. Reid tried to explain that he couldn't let the rest of us go yet, I explained to him that if they made some kind of effort to hire new people and have others come to work they could let us go yesterday. I guess I need an explanation, I thought ACH couldn't "hold" us unless we were on OT or something of that nature, and with weekly TLO's I see no reason the majority of us can't start reporting to our new locations, I think Dearborn would like us trained somewhat before they launch the "C" crew. On another note looks like I will have Lions tickets for sale, that might be the best thing coming out of working Sunday, no more "Cornbread" on Sundays in the fall for a year.

I work at monroe and its about time that someone talks good about the Union in monroe, these guys get their A$$ kicked everyday. They have been very good at posting any info about flowback. We have a list in the front of the plant just for flowback. I asked the other day how long it takes them to post this info, one rep said about 15 to 30 mins after they get it. I feel sorry if you guys have to call to other plants for your info.

I work at monroe and its about time that someone talks good about the Union in monroe, these guys get their A$$ kicked everyday. They have been very good at posting any info about flowback. We have a list in the front of the plant just for flowback. I asked the other day how long it takes them to post this info, one rep said about 15 to 30 mins after they get it. I feel sorry if you guys have to call to other plants for your info.

I dont feel sorry anymore. Its just the way it is. As I told Pioneer weeks ago....my hats off to Monroe. People just dont want to be in the dark any longer than they have to. Info is good ...MORE info is better. Thanks again brothers.

I dont feel sorry anymore. Its just the way it is. As I told Pioneer weeks ago....my hats off to Monroe. People just dont want to be in the dark any longer than they have to. Info is good ...MORE info is better. Thanks again brothers.

Whereswaldo- Do you work in monroe??? The union here told me that as soon as they get the info they post it. From what i see they are doing what they told me. Our PC cares about this plant, i dont know how he does it. know i couldnt deal with all the bad rumors, negative talk. But he does. The rest of the reps here do a good job as well. They get out info when they get it and they dont lie. You might not like what they say, but its the truth. And thats wat i respect about them. I would not want to be there shoes dealing with all of the issues that have been comming down the pipe.

Waldo, how is your union at your plant.

Whereswaldo- Do you work in monroe??? The union here told me that as soon as they get the info they post it. From what i see they are doing what they told me. Our PC cares about this plant, i dont know how he does it. know i couldnt deal with all the bad rumors, negative talk. But he does. The rest of the reps here do a good job as well. They get out info when they get it and they dont lie. You might not like what they say, but its the truth. And thats wat i respect about them. I would not want to be there shoes dealing with all of the issues that have been comming down the pipe.

it depends who you are, if your a friend of so and so, they treat you good, otherwise they let you get fucked.

trust me, i know.

sooner the better we all get out of monroe!

I work at Sheldon Road Plant. We are being sold to Valeo. All the Ford employees I talk to here just want out of this bldg. And Valeo does not want Ford here any longer than need be. They talk of taking on our temps as part of their workforce but want them cut from $14/hr to around $10.80/hr. Our PC, I know cares very much about the plant but we all know International is pressing for a new local contract asap w/ Valeo. However he seems intent on only posting SRP info as he sees fit. He has told me that he wouldnt want typo's being posted but when he finally posted our rankings according to classif., we found many errors. One lady wasnt even on the list. But she had her copy of flowback to prove it. They got corrected but many only came to light after posting it . I got my info from Monroe 3 wks b-4 SRP finally posted theirs. So as I said, thank you Monroe for having character, respect and transparency. Its more than our International has shown themselves or demanded from the company.

I was told they can hold you 60 days from the day you are to report. So, for example, if they want you April 1st, they can hold you until June 1st.

Thanks, I was think along those lines but was not sure. Now hopefully our circus act laden management team can give us reporting dates, International told me Friday that DAP would be taking 50 or so a week for the next few months to fill up the 600-800 that are coming over, I know we at SRP have at least 500 "valeo" workers already tested and ready to start working here, but somehow they decided just to start 25 or so today.

I heard that maybe solicating the list to see who wants to go to first. I guess they're goin to give high senority the option of goin first or waiting a couple weeks to go. I was also told that the plant is air conditioned is this really ttrue. Sounds great if it is.