Expedtion Pictures

RFOneWatt

Thanks, Proman. :)

Yup. I'd have to agree. Very quiet / nice ride. There is a little bit of wind noise at 70-80 but that's to be expected in a truck this size. Barely noticeable It's still a joy to drive / ride in. I probably wouldn't have noticed it if it hadn't been mentioned in these forums. (And I'm a picky bastard)

post-24912-1177174730_thumb.jpg This is my new Expedition.Got it in November and have been enjoying it.I have read some reviews and one made reference to wind noise.Maybe I am deaf but this is one of the QUIETEST vehicles I have ever driven.

Nice looking truck. The whitesand is the color I have on order now for 3 weeks. You would be a good person to ask. What is tri-coat paint ? I know the whitesand paint was the only one with the extra charge for paint. Thanks it looks great

post-24912-1177174730_thumb.jpg This is my new Expedition.Got it in November and have been enjoying it.I have read some reviews and one made reference to wind noise.Maybe I am deaf but this is one of the QUIETEST vehicles I have ever driven.

Nice looking machine. I agree with you, the 07expy is very quiet and runs great. I can't believe how different it is from my 98 and 05.

Nice looking machine. I agree with you, the 07expy is very quiet and runs great. I can't believe how different it is from my 98 and 05.

That's great. I've had a 98, 03 (Same as 05, correct?) and now a 2k7.

I shall install my Prodigy break controller this weekend and see how she does with the trailer. I think I'll be pleasantly surprised, especially with the load leveling suspension.

That's great. I've had a 98, 03 (Same as 05, correct?) and now a 2k7.

I shall install my Prodigy break controller this weekend and see how she does with the trailer. I think I'll be pleasantly surprised, especially with the load leveling suspension.

Let us know how it works out. I think you will be pleased.

Mike

I too had a '98, '03 and now a 2007. My '03 road so much better than my '98 and I liked the '98. I had no idea that they could improve the ride any more, but when I drove it home from the dealer it felt like it wasn't even touching the road it was so smooth. I had a Laser Red 98', Estate Green '03, and now a Dark Blue Pearl. Love the charcoal interior!

2305648750101182608S425x425Q85.jpg

2217889110101182608S425x425Q85.jpg

2204672110101182608S425x425Q85.jpg

GREAT JOB FORD!!

Edited by 03expy07

I too had a '98, '03 and now a 2007. My '03 road so much better than my '98 and I liked the '98. I had no idea that they could improve the ride any more, but when I drove it home from the dealer it felt like it wasn't even touching the road it was so smooth. I had a Laser Red 98', Estate Green '03, and now a Dark Blue Pearl. Love the charcoal interior!

2305648750101182608S425x425Q85.jpg

2217889110101182608S425x425Q85.jpg

2204672110101182608S425x425Q85.jpg

GREAT JOB FORD!!

Nice looking truck Waiting on my whitesand Limited. Enjoy

That is the color of my 07 EB also! I had an 04 Firered EXP before, which I kind of wanted that color again. But the EB Blue was the only one in my price range on the lot.

But after driving it home, I love the color!!! It is a very rich and deep looking blue, and yes, the black interior is the bomb!

What wheels are those? I have the 18" wheels on mine are yours the stock 17"?

Edited by kenttrudiw

That is the color of my 07 EB also! I had an 04 Firered EXP before, which I kind of wanted that color again. But the EB Blue was the only one in my price range on the lot.

But after driving it home, I love the color!!! It is a very rich and deep looking blue, and yes, the black interior is the bomb!

What wheels are those? I have the 18" wheels on mine are yours the stock 17"?

Yes, they are the stock 17" wheels. I have a hard time justifying the cost of tires for the 17's let alone how much a set of 18" or 20" tires would be. I have to draw the line somewhere.

• 1 year later...

Nice Rig. I just got a 2008 Limited White Sand. I did notice a litte window noice now that I was mentioned.

Love IT.

Had

86 Merc Capri

94 T-Bird

2001 Explorer Limited (wife lost her mind, wanted to drive her Chev Venture instead)

Have

2008 Expedition Limited

:D

Nice Rig. I just got a 2008 Limited White Sand. I did notice a litte window noice now that I was mentioned.

Love IT.

Had

86 Merc Capri

94 T-Bird

2001 Explorer Limited (wife lost her mind, wanted to drive her Chev Venture instead)

Have

2008 Expedition Limited

:D

Both you guys have beautiful rides. Enjoy them and preserve them. If BO has his way, they won't be for sale much longer....