08 two tone delete? order guide?

hi, i'm interested in buying a new diesel to replace my gasser. i dont want the two tone because i dont fine it appealing. is there a delete for this option on the king ranch or lariat. also i remember the order guide either on this forum or another i browse. if its here can someone send me a link.

hi, i'm interested in buying a new diesel to replace my gasser. i dont want the two tone because i dont fine it appealing. is there a delete for this option on the king ranch or lariat. also i remember the order guide either on this forum or another i browse. if its here can someone send me a link.

I think the King Ranch is the only one that comes standard with two tone. It was a $470 option when I did an on-line build for a Lariat. I think dealers just order them that way automatically. BTW, I'm with you, didn't want two tone either.

Try this for an order guide (found on another forum), there may be better out there.

http://www.sunrisefordfleet.com/order_guides.htm

When I was at the dealer a guy picked up an F450 King Ranch and it was solid black. The salesman told me they took it to the body shop and painted the lower body to match the upper, because thats what the buyer wanted. On the Lariat two tone is an option, my 2008 F250SD is a solid color.