Meet the Challenge?

dogydog

But, what is the mileage rating on the Shelby? Chevy has their HP V8 that is getting pretty good mileage. My Dad had a 04 'Vette that got 30 MPG when driving from Fl. to MI. I couldn't believe it. My damn Taurus won't even get that.

I'm not at all surprised about the vette getting 30mph on the highway. Consider it is six-speed tranny and turning low-rpm's on the freeway it isn't hard to get good mileage.

Dodge is using cylinder deactivation technology in a lot of it's products include the Hemi 300 and I think the Hemi trucks. I know Cadillac is using this as well so I'm sure it will trickle down to the other brands as well.

Why is Ford not using it? hmmmm maybe because it's too "innovative" :-)

Dodge is using cylinder deactivation technology in a lot of it's products include the Hemi 300 and I think the Hemi trucks. I know Cadillac is using this as well so I'm sure it will trickle down to the other brands as well.

Why is Ford not using it? hmmmm maybe because it's too "innovative" :-)

Cadillac did this in the 80's and failed miserably. Maybe Ford is waiting to see if someone can get it right this time.

Cadillac did this in the 80's and failed miserably. Maybe Ford is waiting to see if someone can get it right this time.

Chrysler got it right! It is working very well in the Hemi!

UH? 500HP Shelby GT500. Get with the times man!

I'm talking about a GT, nothing the price of GT500!

Funny, I haven't seen these cars on the street. And that would be Camaro.

DON'T WORRY, YOU WILL!!!

Chrysler got it right! It is working very well in the Hemi!

I'm talking about a GT, nothing the price of GT500!

DON'T WORRY, YOU WILL!!!

And you think the Challenger wont be in that price range huh? And its a SEMI-HEMI!

Lets see the pricerange of the Camaro when it finally comes out. And if it gets a base V6 or not.