removing door panels.. how to??

I just bought new door speakers for my 2007 CC harley. Can someone assist with the steps on taking off the door panels? I haven't done it before on a Ford truck so I don't know exactly what to do.

Thanks

Hi blwnsmoke. :D You have left us hanging regarding updates on your Dealership problems from your F-150 Harley purchase (improper "Documentation" and other fees, Window Etching, etc). :reading: Was there any resolution to your issues with the Dealership? :lurk:

Cheers! :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

Hi blwnsmoke. :D You have left us hanging regarding updates on your Dealership problems from your F-150 Harley purchase (improper "Documentation" and other fees, Window Etching, etc). :reading: Was there any resolution to your issues with the Dealership? :lurk:

Cheers! :beerchug:

LOL, I do not believe this is the correct thread for this. Stay on topic!! j/k :hysterical:

PS - check the other thread.

LOL, I do not believe this is the correct thread for this. Stay on topic!! j/k :hysterical:

PS - check the other thread.

Ah...you're killing me here! :hysterical: What can I say, I'm a rebel. I live on the edge and post where I want!

Good luck with the new truck! :beerchug: