2007 Questions...

Buzzforbrains

I have had my 07 EB Exp. for about a week. I love it. It has however developed a couple of minor problems.

The rear hatch has a rattle and from what I can tell it is because it is not making a tight seal. I can press from the outside on the hatch with one finger and move it about 1/2". While doing this the squeek or rattle occurs. Can this be adjusted? Also, the glass portion of the rear hatch is very hard to close. I have to really slam it to get it to lock. Is this normal? Are there TSB's for these items?

I do have the wind noise issue and have read the TSB posted by Bob. Nice info. Other than a couple of minor paint flaws-1) on the rear hatch glass there is a pea size spot where the flat black paint is missing. Looks like some type of solvent landed here. 2) Same thing on a portion of the gray plastic interior. A tic-tac sized spot of missing gray paint.

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Well took it to the dealer and they fixed all problems! The alignment was off a bit and the fixed that. There was a loose part in the rear hatch that rattled, fixed that too.

I assume since its a pretty new model and different from the 06's that there will be some growing pains and nick nacks in the first batch. I'm glad they fixed them for you. I'm waiting for more incentives so I can get one too!