Segment Date: 9/13/2007

Sequence Date: 9/21/2007

Blend Date: 9/26/2007

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

Thanks! Any chance of getting our name spelled correctly on the sticker?

Any changes or issues have to be handled by your salesman. Have them check your registered name on the order.

But in all honesty, I doubt it. Doesn't hurt to try though.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks again!

Once orders hit the "blend" stage (or in the Vehicle Visibility system that your dealer has access to, it is "Scheduled to Day"), orders are locked in and no further changes can be made.

That said, the best advice I can offer is to "decide ASAP" because at times an order can (1) appear stalled and suddenly jump a few steps in a short time, or (2) sometimes there is a lag between when a date is actually set and when it appears on this system as a change. You'll kick yourself in the long run if you're on the fence, only to find that the window has closed on you after you've finally decided. At the risk of sounding like a salesman (which I am not), many options that you order straight from the factory are more expensive to be added at the dealer later. IMHO.

Ok, thanks for the info.

I did get the VIN and found it is in "bucked" status. I don't see that on your list, can you translate for me? I guess that means it's too late to add an option? If so, that's good news and bad news. Good that it's closer to being here!! :happy feet:

The VIN is 1FTWW31R78EC74656

Thanks again for your great help!!

I am not sure if I am putting this in the right place but I tried to put a new post in. I am sorry if I am putting it in the wrong place. I am looking for info on 1FTWW33R58EC62230 is the VIN # of my truck. Can I get the tracking info and window sticker for this vehicle.

Many Thanks

Bruce

I am not sure if I am putting this in the right place but I tried to put a new post in. I am sorry if I am putting it in the wrong place. I am looking for info on 1FTWW33R58EC62230 is the VIN # of my truck. Can I get the tracking info and window sticker for this vehicle.

Many Thanks

Bruce

Please read the "Before you post" link in my signature, especially the part about posting multiple places for tracking requests.

Your original thread is here:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...st&p=235342

Please keep your requests isolated to that thread. Thanks.

Could you please update me on VIN 5LTPW18568FJ00838. I really appreciate it. This carpooling is killing us!!

VIN: 5LTPW18568FJ00838

Receipt Date: 8/14/2007

Serialize Date: 9/13/2007

Sequence Date: 10/1/2007

Blend Date: 10/2/2007

Produced Date: 10/8/2007

Gate Release Date: 10/8/2007

Ship Date: 10/10/2007

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

Can I get an update on 1FTWW30R78EC70334 please?

Thanks!

P.S. In an earlier reply you recommended starting a new thread for frequent updates. My dealer is telling me "end of November", so I'm *trying* to be patient and not impose on your time. Is checking for an update in this thread every week or two okay, then start a new thread when it gets within a week or two of delivery? Thanks for your time and efforts!

Can I get an update on 1FTWW30R78EC70334 please?

Thanks!

P.S. In an earlier reply you recommended starting a new thread for frequent updates. My dealer is telling me "end of November", so I'm *trying* to be patient and not impose on your time. Is checking for an update in this thread every week or two okay, then start a new thread when it gets within a week or two of delivery? Thanks for your time and efforts!

VIN: 1FTWW30R78EC70334

Receipt Date: 8/29/2007

Serialize Date: 9/13/2007

Sequence Date: 10/1/2007

Blend Date: 10/8/2007

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

As far as starting a thread, it's up to you. It will be checked in kind like all the others. Waiting until closer to the delivery date to start one would be moot though -- I generally don't track after it ships. So if you're considering starting one, then now would be the time to do it.

Hello Viperpilot,

Have a question for you? I called the VOCP 800 number and gave them all of the required info. They looked up the dealer#: 56200, and Order Number: 0021 as well as the body type: W31 model year 2008. They told me that it doesn't register as getting a VIN# as of yet then the lady on the phone checked another database and stated that they haven't received the order yet and it through a note stating that it had been cancelled. Could you check into this for me. The vehicle order went through on 10/2/2007. If it has indeed been cancelled I need to hash it out with my dealer.

Thanks,

Jeff :stirpot:

Hello Viperpilot,

Have a question for you? I called the VOCP 800 number and gave them all of the required info. They looked up the dealer#: 56200, and Order Number: 0021 as well as the body type: W31 model year 2008. They told me that it doesn't register as getting a VIN# as of yet then the lady on the phone checked another database and stated that they haven't received the order yet and it through a note stating that it had been cancelled. Could you check into this for me. The vehicle order went through on 10/2/2007. If it has indeed been cancelled I need to hash it out with my dealer.

Thanks,

Jeff :stirpot:

just found out that order number is 8252