2008 Escape Hybrid worth every penny!!!

vsarco

My husband and I just purchase a 2008 Escape Hybrid 4WD on Monday. If anyone is questioning whether or not to spend the extra money to get the hybrid, it is worth every penny! I drove over 300 miles home from the car dealer and still had over 1/4 of a tank of gas left. My mileage is supposed to improve also after the first 1000 miles. The guys and gals who are building and designing these cars are doing a great job. It rides and handles really well. Please let me know if you are trying to make a decision and have any quesitons. I will be happy to share my expereinces with my new Escape Hybrid.

• 2 weeks later...
My husband and I just purchase a 2008 Escape Hybrid 4WD on Monday. If anyone is questioning whether or not to spend the extra money to get the hybrid, it is worth every penny! I drove over 300 miles home from the car dealer and still had over 1/4 of a tank of gas left. My mileage is supposed to improve also after the first 1000 miles. The guys and gals who are building and designing these cars are doing a great job. It rides and handles really well. Please let me know if you are trying to make a decision and have any quesitons. I will be happy to share my expereinces with my new Escape Hybrid.

what type of mpg are you getting now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
However, that data is based on user only input and the webmaster refuses to correct improper/false inputs like 200mpg entries etc etc, making their comparison useless.

On my first two tanks I got 27 mpg and 28.6 mpg. My FEH has AWD and all options so it is likely going to get the lowest fuel economy of all FEH's. The computer says my current tank is 31.8 and since it was dead on with the first two tanks I imagine this is accurate. We haven't had to use AC in weeks, which is why fuel economy has improved.

• 2 weeks later...