Ford selling Volvo.

That's diappointing news but probably necessary for the survial of the company. I really do hope Ford Motor makes it, but I just don't know if they will. Selling off everything just seems very desperate.

Good luck to all of you that have choosen to stay.

If they actually sell Volvo, I would think that they will keep LR and Jaguar. They must figure that the offers for LR/Jag are not high enough to justify the sale. Volvo however, could bring big dollars and fund a lot of new models.

This actually makes better sense to me than selling LR/Jag. They are finally turning the corner, why sell them for nothing.

I think Ford sees that it needs to get back to what make it a viable company. Having the other products takes away from Ford, Mercury and Lincoln. It would be nice if they can incorporate some of the visions that Volvo and the likes have into their own products to make them more attractive. In all.....lets get back to the 3 core brands that made this company!!!