I wonder what the Big 3 think about this?

Zora

Ford started with the screw employees and families attitude first. A few nor Ford employees has nothing to do with ensuring job security. Mismanaging the company is what got Ford in this mess. The MAJORITY of workers at NAP own Ford vehicles, and I see the same at DTP. We need more support from the American people to ensure our jobs. The cars are looking better, so maybe more outsiders will choose to buy a Ford product. Do the math, a few nor Ford employees did not screw us out of benefits, it the big 3 and everyone else we have to compete with.

It all starts with you, do you think anyone else would buy something that you wouldn't. Your attitude is part of whats costing us. So you admit you would be upset if your man where a cheater, after supporting him. Like I said I also don't like feeling obligated, but I have enough common sense to know what is good for me. Besides our new line up is very impressive compared to what it was in 04' and their attractive and durable!

It all starts with you, do you think anyone else would buy something that you wouldn't. Your attitude is part of whats costing us. So you admit you would be upset if your man where a cheater, after supporting him. Like I said I also don't like feeling obligated, but I have enough common sense to know what is good for me. Besides our new line up is very impressive compared to what it was in 04' and their attractive and durable!

Thanks for the credit but It starts at the top, and boy do I wish I was a the top. WOW!!! I'm just one person and if my attitude is part of Ford down fall then I really need to get my act together. Mybe they will let me sit in on the next board meeting and I will apologize for screwing up the company. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FORD OWNER BY CHOICE. You are the one with the attitude trying to tell others how to spend their money. I guess you are always right and the only one with enough common sense to think a few employees is Ford down fall. Lets put the blame on everyone else but Ford. (I DIDN'T DO IT! SHE DID IT!) I will never compare buying a Ford to my relationship with my husband. Like I said do the MATH, a FEW nor Ford employees with never make or brake Ford Motor Company because they don't have the power.

Just look out in the parking lot of your plant...not all employees support or buy Ford's. That is just another area where our so called fellow brothers and sisters have let us down.

Not true...

KTP if your not driving a Ford you get towed! KTP has Ford parking only...non Fords have to park out at Gate 1 and walk. If you work in trim,chas,engine,tire room,etc...it's a very long walk.

Thanks for the credit but It starts at the top, and boy do I wish I was a the top. WOW!!! I'm just one person and if my attitude is part of Ford down fall then I really need to get my act together. Mybe they will let me sit in on the next board meeting and I will apologize for screwing up the company. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FORD OWNER BY CHOICE. You are the one with the attitude trying to tell others how to spend their money. I guess you are always right and the only one with enough common sense to think a few employees is Ford down fall. Lets put the blame on everyone else but Ford. (I DIDN'T DO IT! SHE DID IT!) I will never compare buying a Ford to my relationship with my husband. Like I said do the MATH, a FEW nor Ford employees with never make or brake Ford Motor Company because they don't have the power.

Sounds like your passing the buck. Of coarse upper management holds most of the responsibility. But relationship or not disloyalty is a huge problem in todays society, not just with Ford. I'm not always right, but I am in this instance. Right now it is more important then every that we stand behind our company despite it's managements prior mistakes. All sales make a difference even just a few! As a customer if I where a dealer and refused to recognize your warranty work as such, making you pay for it. This would piss you off. Now what if I told you if you don't like it you can go elsewhere, stating that "just a few customers won't make or break us"! You would likely go to another dealer or brand. How many repeat customers would I get, I would likely be out of business in short order. Once again you can spin it anyway you wish, but if you don't buy from the company you work for you are disloyal. And contributing to your own job instability!

Edited by Furious1Auto

It's all about supporting your fellow employees to ensure job security, benefits and retirement. When everyone starts with the screw Ford attitude you are screwing families our of their jobs, homes, benefits and retirements. My mother is a retired surviving salaried spouse. And because she has no union to protect her, Ford has already taken away her vision, hearing and dental benefits. Come January they will give her $1800.00 a year for a supplemental medical policy. They give her 3policies to chose from. And guess what, the one she needs is the one she'll have to pay more for out of her pocket and still won't have vision or dental benefits. How do you think someone 80 years old with rising personnel property taxes can afford this stuff. Have you had to get a pair of glasses lately or even pay out of pocket for a dental visit. So now if we don't support our brothers and sisters of the UAW this is what your retirement will look like. If you have one and are not asked to leave or have your plant close. Believe me it comes much quicker than you think. And all you are trying to save goes quickly with un expected bills and kids going to college and yes, early retirement because your plant has closed.

Is anyone really reading my posts? Where do I have a screw Ford attitude?

AND my plant closed. I moved to continue my employment. Many have chosen not to and taken the buyout. They are the ones that have a SCREW FORD attitude on this forum. So, let's recap. I've bought at least 12 brande new Ford's in my 19 years of employment. I've sold dozens more via A and X plan. Even still, I'm a disloyal, unfaithful adultering traitor because I want to buy one freakin' car in my life that happens to be a non-Ford. You people kill me. I guess if someone manages to talk me out of it, then I save a bunch of money because I don't buy any car period. Wow, that helps Ford too, huh?

My mom is 80 years old and gets by on Social Security and a $500 per month pension. Not much but her house is paid for and she managed to save money prior to retiring.

My contract, (CAW) is not up until next year. I am willing to bet that there will not be significant concessions in your contract. The concessions will be in medical and they will be token to send a political message. Wages will be increased but not by too much. COLA will remain intact. Other incentives may be added to offset; maybe bonuses for perfect attendance, improved quality, vehicle purchace discounts, etc. You will make out ok.

Sounds like your passing the buck. Of coarse upper management holds most of the responsibility. But relationship or not disloyalty is a huge problem in todays society, not just with Ford. I'm not always right, but I am in this instance. Right now it is more important then every that we stand behind our company despite it's managements prior mistakes. All sales make a difference even just a few! As a customer if I where a dealer and refused to recognize your warranty work as such, making you pay for it. This would piss you off. Now what if I told you if you don't like it you can go elsewhere, stating that "just a few customers won't make or break us"! You would likely go to another dealer or brand. How many repeat customers would I get, I would likely be out of business in short order. Once again you can spin it anyway you wish, but if you don't buy from the company you work for you are disloyal. And contributing to your own job instability!

If my thoughts are not your thoughts then I must be passing the buck. If the word attitude is being use to describe my opinion then I guess I have attitude. Mybe you're not reading clearly, I have aways own Fords by choice long before I started working for them and now. I think it's dumb to tell another employee how to spend their paycheck. I'm going too be spinning for a long time, if you say so, it must be.

If you work for Ford, and drive the competition, then you should change one or the other.

How about giving a employee money management tips instead of how to get deeper into debt. It's a wonderful feeling not having a car payment. I am able to save more now that I don't have a car payment. :happy feet: When I was at NAP 2006 a lot of people was complaining about making mortgages and car payments because we were having a lot of down time and they could not live off sub and unemployment. I know we all have to spend in order to keep the economy flowing, but we need to get away from living paycheck to paycheck. If you work for Ford and you are in the market for a new vehicle, yes I do think it should be a Ford brand. I will not tell another employee he should think like me. Don't change you vehicle and get in debt just because you are now hired on with the company unless you want too.

Edited by FANTASTICFORD