No wonder why the Panther Mafia is so brain-washed

I don't know why this debate continues over and over.

There is already an end game in sight.

The Panthers ARE being discontinued. Period. There is no stopping it. Nothing anybody can say will reverse this inevitability.

Panthers are dead. Move on.

I could see Ford doing something that stupid (after all, they think that the Focus and Super Duty look good)

Why would Ford knowingly give up the Police market (that they have 80% of) and the Limo market? It makes no sense.

Like I said in another post, Ford only wishes that their new offerings were as reliable and durable as the Panthers are. There NOT be ONE Focus, Taurus, Fusion, etc that will make it to 500,000 miles and still be able to get 35 MPG.

For a bunch of diluted Ford lovers, you people really hate a great line.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see Ford doing something that stupid (after all, they think that the Focus and Super Duty look good)

Why would Ford knowingly give up the Police market (that they have 80% of) and the Limo market? It makes no sense.

Like I said in another post, Ford only wishes that their new offerings were as reliable and durable as the Panthers are. There NOT be ONE Focus, Taurus, Fusion, etc that will make it to 500,000 miles and still be able to get 35 MPG.

For a bunch of diluted Ford lovers, you people really hate a great line.

Good points P71 people always put the panther down why? Maybe they're bitter or it's people who think that the only way to go is like the competition small and build crap. The problem is and why the panther line has lasted so long is because it has standed the test of time either motor wise or body wise and yes gas milage.

I gotta say the CV and GM's have alot more to offer than anything else if I didn't think so I would have gone to Toyota and by the way...I turned them "Toyota" down!

I'll put my faith in our plant if it goes down that was my gamble. The only thing that people can say is give people what they want. Well like I said previously do some modifications on the body and maybe try for better gas milage still, maybe drop the name but keep the CV or GM. EG: the Ford "CV 700" "the Grand Marquise 550" whatever this will keep what we have loyal and hopefully bring in new LOYAL CUSTOMERS. I still say bring back the Marauder and do it right and advertise it this time.

The Mustang shouldn't be the only Ford monster on the road time for the KING to come back! Time for Ford to come and slam the competition bring on the "WAR"! :chairshot: