Whats up monkeys?!! Im doing porting again if anyone's interested

32V HEMI JR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats up guys? Been a long time since the good ole days when this site was the best around. Good memories...Whatever happened to Mike Lovrich (transman) and norm and oliver and all u dudes? Anyway, I thought Id throw this out there even though the traffic seems non existent. We need to bring this place back to life! I think the site started dying when it started getting policed and everyone lost thier sense of humor. Insults and threats were critical for the life of this forum.

Ive been on hiatus for awhile due to work commitments and Im open again to doing up intakes or whatever again. Anyone who isnt familiar with my work, should be able to find old threads. Typically there is a 2-3 week turnaround and the cost is $300 shipped for 99-01 cobra/mach 1 intakes. Gains of 15rwhp were common on 4V motors with an opened up intake path (MAF, intake tube, K&N, and exhaust mods). I gained 17rwhp personally. Short runner intakes arent on the menu given the amount of money and time needed to make them. I'm also free to port other intakes like 2V and 03-04 as well as aviator. Cost for those are dependent on the work desired.

Thanks!

Brent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats up guys? Been a long time since the good ole days when this site was the best around. Good memories...Whatever happened to Mike Lovrich (transman) and norm and oliver and all u dudes? Anyway, I thought Id throw this out there even though the traffic seems non existent. We need to bring this place back to life! I think the site started dying when it started getting policed and everyone lost thier sense of humor. Insults and threats were critical for the life of this forum.

Ive been on hiatus for awhile due to work commitments and Im open again to doing up intakes or whatever again. Anyone who isnt familiar with my work, should be able to find old threads. Typically there is a 2-3 week turnaround and the cost is $300 shipped for 99-01 cobra/mach 1 intakes. Gains of 15rwhp were common on 4V motors with an opened up intake path (MAF, intake tube, K&N, and exhaust mods). I gained 17rwhp personally. Short runner intakes arent on the menu given the amount of money and time needed to make them. I'm also free to port other intakes like 2V and 03-04 as well as aviator. Cost for those are dependent on the work desired.

Thanks!

Brent

A few of us are still around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm still lurking around now. I've still got the 01, although it sees MAYBE 2k miles a year

I'm still in town. I speak to transman once in a while - I should really drop in one day.

No more Fords in the stable. I got an 07 Grand Cherokee for my commute to work and also have a 95 E34 6 speed. Wife has a Mini Cooper S.

Hope everyone is well.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey you guys. Just passing through and saw the familiar names. Nice to think of the day, and all the fun we had. All the knowledge, exhilaration, sorrow, signifying, general bs, and off course IPIE. Tony, Beef, Joe Lynch. Mr GTO and on and on and...well, you know. Maybe a " Back in th day" forum, Huh? Anyways, it's good to see ya'll and I look in later to see if anyone else shows up.

Hey you guys. Just passing through and saw the familiar names. Nice to think of the day, and all the fun we had. All the knowledge, exhilaration, sorrow, signifying, general bs, and off course IPIE. Tony, Beef, Joe Lynch. Mr GTO and on and on and...well, you know. Maybe a " Back in th day" forum, Huh? Anyways, it's good to see ya'll and I look in later to see if anyone else shows up.

It would be cool if we could get this place hopping again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...