Did production startup at KTP this morning ?

loft306

ummm... just wondering if The Kentucky Truck Plant went back into production today? If it did start production again im also wondering how fast or rather if they are building all shifts... im just getting itchy to get my truck that was ordered 5+ weeks ago and still hasnt been given a VIN :ohsnap: .. and after seeing THIS i may not see it till after the snow flies :cry:

Edited by loft306

ummm... just wondering if The Kentucky Truck Plant went back into production today? If it did start production again im also wondering how fast or rather if they are building all shifts... im just getting itchy to get my truck that was ordered 5+ weeks ago and still hasnt been given a VIN :ohsnap: .. and after seeing THIS i may not see it till after the snow flies :cry:

I tried calling the Kentucky Truck Plant in order to ask your question but the phone system kept switching me to Michigan. Next, I called a local Louisville Ford dealer and got some guy who had no clue. Worse yet, he was surprised that the truck plant was closed for two weeks!! I doubt he will last long as a salesman. I hope someone has better luck than I.

I tried calling the Kentucky Truck Plant in order to ask your question but the phone system kept switching me to Michigan. Next, I called a local Louisville Ford dealer and got some guy who had no clue. Worse yet, he was surprised that the truck plant was closed for two weeks!! I doubt he will last long as a salesman. I hope someone has better luck than I.

Well i geuss 'The New Direction tavern ' could be called to see if there gonna get any lunch buisness today? saw it in a news article its down the road from the plant.

I also heard rumors of a factory added spray-in bedliner. Can anyone confirm or provide additional info?

Thanks,

Chris

We're installing the eqipment now and I believe it will be up and running in April. Paint A crew is still on layoff and we haven't been back to see the progress.