Iran

Who is interfering with our energy needs with there strong military?????

I didn't say that. They can interfere with our energy needs by cutting oil production. They can build a strong military using oil profits. If we pull out now, where will they be in 20 years? They will never stop attacking us unless we defeat them.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't say that. They can interfere with our energy needs by cutting oil production. They can build a strong military using oil profits. If we pull out now, where will they be in 20 years? They will never stop attacking us unless we defeat them.

You will never defeat "them." Even Don Rumsfeld said, "for every one we kill, we create ten more." The U.S. didn't "win" in Vietnam, and the U.S. won't "win" in Afghanistan, Iraq,----or Iran.

How many Americans and Iraqis died in Iraq this week?

You will never defeat "them." Even Don Rumsfeld said, "for every one we kill, we create ten more." The U.S. didn't "win" in Vietnam, and the U.S. won't "win" in Afghanistan, Iraq,----or Iran.

How many Americans and Iraqis died in Iraq this week?

I've been keeping up with both threads, Iran & Iraq, I've stayed clear of any "rock throwing" until now. I will admit, I was "gun-ho" at first with the invasion of Iraq. I really did believe that Hussein was a part of 9/11. I really did believe that he had WMD..all over the place. Do I believe it now...no. Do I believe he was as big of a threat as I thought, no. But that dosen't mean he couldn't of been later on either. I think this war, even though I was "gun-ho" at first has gotten so far out of wack it is unreal, we have kids in our own country who don't even have health care for cryin' out loud but we spend billions every month in Iraq. Do I support our troops? Yes, because I feel like I have to because I'm an American but do I support the war anymore, no. The war with Iraq is a mess, and now we worry about Iran. Everybody in the middle east hates the U.S. I really do believe one of the main reason's is because of religion. The muslims hate Israel, we back Israel. Muslims hate Christian faith and vise-versa, I really do believe this. Do I believe what Rumsfeld said, "for every one we kill, we create ten more"....yes. This war is insane....I don't know what the answer is to this mess....does anybody? Go ahead and start throwing rocks...I've got my hardhat on.

I've been keeping up with both threads, Iran & Iraq, I've stayed clear of any "rock throwing" until now. I will admit, I was "gun-ho" at first with the invasion of Iraq. I really did believe that Hussein was a part of 9/11. I really did believe that he had WMD..all over the place. Do I believe it now...no. Do I believe he was as big of a threat as I thought, no. But that dosen't mean he couldn't of been later on either. I think this war, even though I was "gun-ho" at first has gotten so far out of wack it is unreal, we have kids in our own country who don't even have health care for cryin' out loud but we spend billions every month in Iraq. Do I support our troops? Yes, because I feel like I have to because I'm an American but do I support the war anymore, no. The war with Iraq is a mess, and now we worry about Iran. Everybody in the middle east hates the U.S. I really do believe one of the main reason's is because of religion. The muslims hate Israel, we back Israel. Muslims hate Christian faith and vise-versa, I really do believe this. Do I believe what Rumsfeld said, "for every one we kill, we create ten more"....yes. This war is insane....I don't know what the answer is to this mess....does anybody? Go ahead and start throwing rocks...I've got my hardhat on.

FF, glad you rang in, bro!! And you're a Ford EMPLOYEE, unlike some of the non-Ford employees who post here illegally.

Every Ford employees' opinion is always welcome here. As you've no doubt seen, some of us do throw rocks---me included---but, hey, that's freedom!

So let me see if I can follow your logic;....you support the troops but not the war? so you don't want us to win....so in truth our troops are fighting to win but you don't want us to win....so I can't see how you are supporting them if you don't want them to win.....that's right out of the liberal play book....sort of like if you are a Lions fan and they are playing the Pats.....and you say I support the Lions but I don't want them to win.....can you explain farther for me?

The war with Iraq is a mess, and now we worry about Iran. Everybody in the middle east hates the U.S. I really do believe one of the main reason's is because of religion. The muslims hate Israel, we back Israel. Muslims hate Christian faith and vise-versa, I really do believe this.

I don't think it's just religion. Go lookup our history in the middle east and see the things we have done there over the last 100 years. I was "gung ho" at first like you but after studying more history between us and them I can see why they hate us.

So let me see if I can follow your logic;....you support the troops but not the war? so you don't want us to win....so in truth our troops are fighting to win but you don't want us to win....so I can't see how you are supporting them if you don't want them to win.....that's right out of the liberal play book....sort of like if you are a Lions fan and they are playing the Pats.....and you say I support the Lions but I don't want them to win.....can you explain farther for me?

Are you almost finished with your "How to Be A Good Sheep" book? You can't follow his logic because you possess no logic.

Can you explain your logic of why we are there?????????????????

I knew it wouldn't take long......I'm not saying I don't want us to win, I wonder if we can win. This region of the world is insane. They bring up their kids throwing rocks, hand them guns at an early age then teach them it is great blowing themselves up around inocent people or flying planes into tall buildings. How can you defeat a huge group of people who think their cause on earth is to kill themselves so other people will die also. I've always wondered, if it is so great to kill themselves, then why hasn't Bin Ladden killed himself? This war is a double edged sword, you gotta admit that. Hope this reply helps you to follow my logic, I wonder if we really can win this nightmare, and how long will it last. I don't think we will ever see an end to it, do you?

I knew it wouldn't take long......I'm not saying I don't want us to win, I wonder if we can win. This region of the world is insane. They bring up their kids throwing rocks, hand them guns at an early age then teach them it is great blowing themselves up around inocent people or flying planes into tall buildings. How can you defeat a huge group of people who think their cause on earth is to kill themselves so other people will die also. I've always wondered, if it is so great to kill themselves, then why hasn't Bin Ladden killed himself? This war is a double edged sword, you gotta admit that. Hope this reply helps you to follow my logic, I wonder if we really can win this nightmare, and how long will it last. I don't think we will ever see an end to it, do you?

That's fair....but would you rather have them here blowing up themselves and innocent Americans or in their hpme land doing it?

That's fair....but would you rather have them here blowing up themselves and innocent Americans or in their hpme land doing it?

Of course I would rather have them doing it over there but don't forget 9-11. Another thing, innocent people are innocent no matter if it's an American or not. It dosen't make it right (not that you are saying that) who get's blown up, innocent people are being killed because of these people...in the states and across the world.

Of course I would rather have them doing it over there but don't forget 9-11. Another thing, innocent people are innocent no matter if it's an American or not. It dosen't make it right (not that you are saying that) who get's blown up, innocent people are being killed because of these people...in the states and across the world.

but remember they were blowing up innocent people long before we went over there....

but remember they were blowing up innocent people long before we went over there....

[/quote

I agree....so how do we defeat people like this? They are like a machine, they keep pumping out killers faster then a speeding bullet. This "machine" is in full throttle......no end in sight. That's what I've been trying to say, with no end in sight, how can we win? These people are not afraid to die, they want to die..when you think like that there is no stopping them.

I agree....so how do we defeat people like this? They are like a machine, they keep pumping out killers faster then a speeding bullet. This "machine" is in full throttle......no end in sight. That's what I've been trying to say, with no end in sight, how can we win? These people are not afraid to die, they want to die..when you think like that there is no stopping them.

What is the reason they do this???? Did they just wake up one day and hate us???? When did this start????

[/quote

Over there, religion is law. That is the difference between them and us. If our laws were based on the Bible, then we would be just as screwed up as they are. Are you afraid of them because they "are pumping out killers"? An American soldier fully armed is someone that I would not want to be on the bad side of. He is capabable of matching mayhem for mayhem. The fanatics are in the minority. The majority are afraid to speak their minds because they will be killed if they do. Once they feel safe, the terrorists will either be dead, or crawl back into the woodwork. There is a finite number of terrorists. The sooner they show themselves, the sooner they will be killed, so it is good that they pumping out, only our machine guns are pumping out bullets at them. Once Allah runs out of virgins, he will appear and tell them to stop.

Edited by Trimdingman

Who cares if they hate us.....they are the terrorist...not us.....they hate because we have freedoms and we want other people to have the same opportunities for freedom......

You're hopelessly brainwashed. Bin Laden said why he and other Saudi's were calling for jihad against the U.S., but you aren't listening. The Bin Laden's don't hate what little freedom you have---

they hate your bombs and missiles that are killing innocent people. You are a terrorist.

[/quote

Over there, religion is law. That is the difference between them and us. If our laws were based on the Bible, then we would be just as screwed up as they are. Are you afraid of them because they "are pumping out killers"? An American soldier fully armed is someone that I would not want to be on the bad side of. He is capabable of matching mayhem for mayhem. The fanatics are in the minority. The majority are afraid to speak their minds because they will be killed if they do. Once they feel safe, the terrorists will either be dead, or crawl back into the woodwork. There is a finite number of terrorists. The sooner they show themselves, the sooner they will be killed, so it is good that they pumping out, only our machine guns are pumping out bullets at them. Once Allah runs out of virgins, he will appear and tell them to stop.

If anyone has the time to read a book called "The Looming Tower" it is a very informative book regarding our current troubles with the Islamic terrorists. It's a long book, but well written. Hopefully this link works:

http://www.amazon.com/Looming-Tower-Qaeda-...9755&sr=8-1

You're hopelessly brainwashed. Bin Laden said why he and other Saudi's were calling for jihad against the U.S., but you aren't listening. The Bin Laden's don't hate what little freedom you have---

they hate your bombs and missiles that are killing innocent people. You are a terrorist.

You have opened my eyes. I never looked at things from your side before. We should all try to walk in each others' shoes once in a while. What I can't understand is why you are here. You lack the subtlety to be able to convert anybody. You are of no use to the cause on this forum. You should be over there with your friends getting fitted for a bomb vest. I never really listened to your mentor, Bin Laden before. He should come out more often. Is he shy?

You have opened my eyes. I never looked at things from your side before. We should all try to walk in each others' shoes once in a while. What I can't understand is why you are here. You lack the subtlety to be able to convert anybody. You are of no use to the cause on this forum. You should be over there with your friends getting fitted for a bomb vest. I never really listened to your mentor, Bin Laden before. He should come out more often. Is he shy?

I told you to report for duty in Baquoba, chickenhawk----now get over there and really "support the troops."

you hit the nail right on the head. assmaster is nothing but a terrorist supporting piece of shit. the faster he shows up over there, the faster we can laser designate him.

right from the "blame America" play book......you should be ashamed...don't know how you sleep at night!

you hit the nail right on the head. assmaster is nothing but a terrorist supporting piece of shit. the faster he shows up over there, the faster we can laser designate him.

It's not supporting terrorists. Do you believe all the Propaganda coming from US officials that is not true, like they hate us for our freedoms or because we are not muslim? Do me a favor and find me something that says this. Show me this and I will be a believer.