Reuters "Unmistakable skid marks at Chrysler"

range

"Chrysler provided the dark cloud for Mercedes' silver lining, with operating profit falling 50 percent in the fourth quarter. Reuters quotes analysts as expecting continued weakness from Chrysler through 2006. Currently Chrysler is suffering from a painful inventory glut, and some of the highest sales incentives in the industry. "

LINK

Just how deep are the pockets of DCX to continue this way of biznizz? Something's gotta break, but they seem to land on thier feet as of late. Flooding the market with Jeep products and cute lil' clones of same can't carry them over the long run. Although, I am still convinced that the Nitro and others will help them greatly. From what I've seen of the Sebring, that is another story. It appears to be quite homely. That is a segement they have yet been able to crack with any impressive products. They ruined the PTC and should've listened to owners and not done the new front end. It's cheaper to make that way, of course. BTW, highest satisfaction of the station wagon claaa, my favorite, the Scion xB. Toyota screwed that up as well with it's forthcoming re-design. Over the top way to funky Japanese anime'.

Edited by Frank J. Raniere

This is the tip of the iceberg....expect to see a LOT more on this in another few months....CG may be facing a shakeup....the recent dealer show was extremely confrontational....the view is that the Germans in the US won't eat crow and tell the Homeland that they need to stop the lines on BOF production....take a look at the days supply numbers, and then imagine the depreciation per vehicle IF every vehicle was optioned to the hilt and storage damaged.....