Some Key terms from the contract(nothing new really)

mcmoney28

Let me guess...we get all of this for $3000 signing...wait a minute...I bet we get $1500. :censored:

Im not saying we got a good contract, but they are making a better offer to us than they did GM or Chrysler or at least what we heard so far. I wonder if it would get any better if we vote it down?

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...UTO01/711050352

most of this stuff we already know but i saw and posted it anyhow

Gen is BS. $40% funding of VEBA is BS (with UAW becoming about a 16-17% shareholder in the comp.) The 2 tier if we gotta have it is actually better than what GM/Chrys got as far as present employees.I will hold judgement til I see more substance but it aint lookin good.

Gen is BS. $40% funding of VEBA is BS (with UAW becoming about a 16-17% shareholder in the comp.) The 2 tier if we gotta have it is actually better than what GM/Chrys got as far as present employees.I will hold judgement til I see more substance but it aint lookin good.

What scares me about the two tier is what will happen after the 20% cap is reached? Do they get bumped up to full pay? Or is that the time when they ask for a 30 or 40% cap? Then we have another issue at hand. Are there going to be quality issues among the lower tier? Does that mean big turnover? Will the lower tier people get fired for bad quality as soon as they get trained on a job? Not to mention we had TPT's quit because of being under paid at $20 an hour. Lot of questions and what if's.

What scares me about the two tier is what will happen after the 20% cap is reached? Do they get bumped up to full pay? Or is that the time when they ask for a 30 or 40% cap? Then we have another issue at hand. Are there going to be quality issues among the lower tier? Does that mean big turnover? Will the lower tier people get fired for bad quality as soon as they get trained on a job? Not to mention we had TPT's quit because of being under paid at $20 an hour. Lot of questions and what if's.

I s there a non core and core jobs like at GM and Chrysler ????