IMT VOTED DOWN

lepskilledtrades

Now let's see what they bring to us?

congrats....how long do you think skilled trades will be able to wiggle without getting touched? Justa question? I am not bagging on trades but....nothing has changed for you guys in years...oh, other than increases in "tool allowances". I dont like IMT's either, but you look like a lazy skilled guy, being so scared of work.....just telling you what you sound like bro.

congrats....how long do you think skilled trades will be able to wiggle without getting touched? Justa question? I am not bagging on trades but....nothing has changed for you guys in years...oh, other than increases in "tool allowances". I dont like IMT's either, but you look like a lazy skilled guy, being so scared of work.....just telling you what you sound like bro.

Trolling for tradesmen."I'm not bagging.....". But bag,bag,bag......hilarious !

I didn't realize you could see me . So why don't you like IMTs ? Do you even have them? So doing two jobs for the price of one is being lazy? Oh by the way "nothing has changed?" plllleeease!!!

Edited by lepskilledtrades