Adrenalin

I was about to pull the trigger on a new Ranger Sport 4X4 when I ran across the article on Ford.com about the upcoming Sport Trac Adrenalin. I did look at the Sport Track earlier but did not like the front end or the fact that it had roof rails. Both problems are solved with the Adrenalin. I know its not a real pick up truck but it would meet my needs.

I was just wondering what everybodys thoughts were about this vehicle? I have been reading about the transmission problems. Hopefully they will be resolved.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
I was about to pull the trigger on a new Ranger Sport 4X4 when I ran across the article on Ford.com about the upcoming Sport Trac Adrenalin. I did look at the Sport Track earlier but did not like the front end or the fact that it had roof rails. Both problems are solved with the Adrenalin. I know its not a real pick up truck but it would meet my needs.

I was just wondering what everybodys thoughts were about this vehicle? I have been reading about the transmission problems. Hopefully they will be resolved.

Thanks

Well...16 days and not one answer. Thanks to all for your time.

Well...16 days and not one answer. Thanks to all for your time.

I personally think the Adrenalin looks good, I agree w/ you about the roof rails, they dont look too good on a truck.

I'm not sure if I helped much, or at all.

Also, I dont think it's that people don't want to respond to your question, its more that they may not check these forums/threads as often as the others if they check at all, I know I don't scroll down this far most of the time, occasionally I will, however.

• 1 month later...
I personally think the Adrenalin looks good, I agree w/ you about the roof rails, they dont look too good on a truck.

I'm not sure if I helped much, or at all.

Also, I dont think it's that people don't want to respond to your question, its more that they may not check these forums/threads as often as the others if they check at all, I know I don't scroll down this far most of the time, occasionally I will, however.

I have an 07 sport trac limited......i wish i would've waited and got the 08 adrenalin......fell in love with it when we started rolling it down our line.......now i'm thinking of maybe a conversion to make mine look just like it.............i recommend it!!.....mine will have the roof rails though