Ford Website or Deadsite?

KdF

Almost 6 months ago I contacted FMC about their Website not functioning. You CAN get on the opening page, but if you try to go to ...say Mustangs build...it sits there dead. I recieved a reply 3 weeks later telling me the website was just fine , and no problems were found.

Yeah right! A real top concern for the IT gang.

Just tried again yesterday, guess what...... Sits there dead as hell again. On all 3 of my home computers and the one at work. Even at 4:30am it`s toast.

Just think of the loss of sales that are occuring, and the thoughts of the customer as to if a BIG 3 auto maker can`t even keep a website working , why the hades would they want a car from them??

Maybe someone upstairs should bring a baseball bat into the IT/Web-build department and have a little "Batting Practice".

I thought that as well in the beginning. Hit the Mustang tab , page<new window> starts to open, green loading line ALLMOST finishes, hangs forever. I have actually gotten in there twice , same settings. This is definatly a page problem, not a browser setting. IE6 AND Opera. Same-o Same-o. Even from different links.